2001.5 Nogaro Blue S4

i sent this link to a friend who might be interested… great looking vehicle and a ton of car for the money! if i were in the market, i would snag it in a heartbeat

Thank you for the referral and the kind words yota. I love the car but some things are more important at the moment. It was sad to see the 911 go and I’m sure the s4 will be too.

Bump

Wanted it, but its auto :frowning: GLWS

You sell the 965 yet?

@millzb5: at this price millz, you can afford to sell the tranny and do the 6 speed conversion and do the ko4’s at the same time. This is a really nice good running car for the money. Plus the suspension is already sorted and you’d already be running a top of the line exhaust with the cat delete. Let me know what you think

Adam, the 965 sold right before thanksgiving. It was sad to see it go. It had been in the fam for 8 years. I’ll have another one someday. By far the best car I’ve ever driven/owned.

Bump…

Bump…

Bump…

free bump, what motor is in it anyways? Im unfamiliar with audis

Thanks for the bump IOM! It’s got a twin turbo 2.7L v6. It’s a lot of fun. Any luck selling your bike??

2.7 twin turbo v6

Brian at this point you should do a manual swap on it and you’d probably sell it tomorrow :smiley:

might have it sold butI ended up getting a new truck. lol I kinda needed a truck more then a second car… Im trying to get my brother to look at this one but hes hard set on an s4 with the 4.2 or a wrx like corey’s. Hes also looking at mazdaspeed3’s but Im trying to talk him out of those.

$7000 obo

Tell him to stay away from the B6 S4 with the V8, if he plans on doing any of the work himself. FUCK THAT. bay is alllllll engine. half the front end needs to come apart or be put into “service” position to do anything

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm68/roadracevr-4/s4/IMG_0394.jpg

I seem to remember them having issues with crank position sensors too a fair amount too. Don’t quote me on that though. I’m going from memory on something I read on one of the boards.

@boxersix: Adam, just saw your post. Unfortunately I’m already wayyy upside down in this car otherwise I’d consider doing it. I’ve got 10,700 into it as it sits right now. If I would have known it was going to be this hard to unload it I would have done the conversion instead of replacing the TC. For $7000 I’m really surprised that nobody is looking for a project car.

I really like the way that engine bay looks. All clean and you dont see a dirty greasy motor. A real bitch to work on but still nice to look at.

Just to get this back on track. The car for sale on this thread is a 2001.5 B5 S4. I just lowered the asking price to $7000 obo. For this price, you could do the
Conversion to 6mt if you do chose or you could just drive the car the way it is. I just sold a 911 turbo that was obviously stick and I enjoy driving this S4. Give it a chance

the b5 is the same way and the front end takes about 8 minutes to take apart