2001 BMW 325i Coupe (5spd sport package)

Hi, selling my 2001 BMW 325i. 5 speed trans, 154K miles, black on black. Sport package with leather interior. Car runs great, just replaced front brakes and radiator/water pump/thermostat.

i have a spare set of wheels/tires for the summer, and the set on it now has snows on it that are in great shape. i also have a spare hood in grey that needs to be painted, but would eliminate most of the rust.

the bad:
body is in 7/10 shape, just typical stuff you’d expect on a old car. a little rust on the hood and a tiny bit on the door.
e-brake isn’t too good, probably not an expensive fix.

asking $5900 with both sets of wheels.

pics (linked due to size):

Don’t forget to specify coupe or ic in the title.

done! thanks for the heads up.

holy photo size lol… car looks clean… GLWS

the iPhone has come a long way haha :slight_smile:

thanks!

Sweet ride. Too much for me jump in as a 2nd car or I’d probably scoop it. GLWS

thanks!

Saw this on CL. GLWS.

Thanks man!

This makes me feel like my car is worth quite a bit more then what i thought. Let us know what you get for it, im curious.

Want to trade the sport seats for a set of minty fresh non sport black leather seats before it sells? Lol

Great car, I can vouch for it.

95dime, coupes pull more of a premium over sedans and 01s and up are less prone to rear subframe issues.

Agreed. And this one has no signs of weakness there.

Yeah but mines got a brand new one from bmw. And they replaced alot of parts when they did it. $3800 worth for free :slight_smile: so not much of a difference in value from that

I didn’t realize coupes went for alot more over sedans…interesting