2001 camaro SS

sick car man glws ss silverados are nice looking trucks

trade for an 01 focus and some chronic

Honnestly the silverado ss would be still enjoyable for you and you can tow your boat around. Not a bad idea imo.

Haha I wish I had the cash to pick this up I Love this car.

Sierra Denali over silverado IMO, same truck but the silverados are over priced and there is nothing special to them

You do know the Sierra Denali is more expensive than the silverado right? And all that is is a luxury package which is pretty much the same thing as the silverado ss just the ss is much faster

in the looks department Generic Made Chevy > Chevy

Not the year he is looking at mp, people seem to think that the ss is something special and therefore holds more value. The Sierra Denali is not a luxury package, it’s awd and offers the 6liter. That’s all the ss is. Not faster at all either, same motor, same hp and same drivetrain. Not sure how that would equate to a faster car

The SS motor has higher compression than the Denali.

Highly doubt it, it’s an lq9 I believe is the name, same motor in both of them and same hp

LQ4 in the Denali of the same era.

lq4 and the lq9 are pretty much iron block ls architecture motors right? they are both pretty much the same but one has higher comp. perfect motors for a budget turbo build. they are strong as hell

Lq9 4 lyfe.

Denali and the ss are basically the same just the body clading is a little diff .

Word. 02-06 Escalade, 03-06 Silverado SS, 05-07 Sierra Denali all had the identical LQ9 aka 6.0 H/O aka LQ4 + LS2 style pistons.

I like the look of the silverado SS…and thats it.

anyways that deal fell through. Long story short, Albany dodge literally should have just bent me over in the office. Bunch of fuckin jokes working there. Me and the wife left there on pretty bad terms with a few people. We were fuming.

The car will be in stock form by Monday. When I say stock form it will have the following…

stock silver slp 10 spoke wheels. 10 bolt with 3.42’s. Stock suspension and no nitrous.

the car WILL still have the cam, valvetrain, clutch, ported oil pump, racetronix fuel pump and hotwire kit and 42lb injectors.

In “stock” appearance form Im asking $10k for it. Still a pretty good deal IMO and im firm on it. At this point, I have a few people interested in it. The car is also on craigslist and ls1tech.

good luck with the sale man! can attest to how nice this car is in any form that its sold in. on a side note you need to get out one of these days in the GW, my dad is loving it and wants you to put him on some fish sometime soon!

I can also attest that the susp going in is off of a ss and has all the s.l.p bading on it .

will do man. I have just been super busy.

Found this you may be interested in it. http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/3043628047.html