2001 camaro SS

Yeah he Prolly shouldn’t want that one

Damn. Thats expensive.

I take it youre familiar with the truck?

not looking to spend that much. I learned my lesson spending 24k on this camaro.

that being said, does anyone know this kid “Joe Dawson” from troy? 22 years old. Wants to come look at my car tomorrow in full modded state. He told me he wrapped his cobra around a tree.

Well i saw it and thought i would throw it out there. Glws hopfully the kid doesnt flake out.

my offer still stands :slight_smile: can adjust for the car de-modded as well although i’d rather have it as it sits…

GLWS dude, priorities ftw

Cobra joe, yellow vert termi cobra. If thats him then yea, he almost died from that accident. Nice guy tho

Don’t think it’s Cobra joe. If its my buddies brother, he had a older non termi cobra. He’s gonna call me back now.

as does mine

It’s my buddies little brother, good kid. He said he’s coming to see it tonight. Their uncle owns Dawson’s towing. I told him how clean and nice the car is. He seemed very interested and wants it as is. Good luck!

yeah he is coming around 6 tonight.

I already took the nitrous off the car but I told him if he gives me close to my asking price he can have it.

car is pending sale.

nice, congrats and good luck!!

damn…now buy YOURSELF a cobra drew lol

The only Cobra this kid will ever care about…

Thats not the kid. His name is Joe but his last name isnt Dawson, its something long and italian. He’s also older than 22.

Our Four Winns Horizon 190 had the 5.0 in it. Went 52 when new and then after 10 years the top speed was only 42 :rofl

Alpine, wax the hull and it will pick up a few mph.

Sold. Lock it up.