2002 Acura RSX Type S

Ok selling a 02 type S, it has 149,050 miles and is a 6 speed manual.

It was getting milky oil but not for a head gasket. Here is a link of I have been told is going on. see post #26

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=106166&page=2

I do have a brand new head gasket and studs that will come with it if needed. I dont think that is the problem though. My friend who owned the car was told by the Honda mechanic that the water seal is the problem.

The body is in good shape, few dingers and scratches but overall decent. The front and back bumpers are the worst. The front bumper had the bottom half ripped off when it was pulled off the flat bed. Interior is in good shape, one rip on the driver side seat that could be fixed I guess. Here are some cell phone pics from today. Im looking for $3000 let me know if your interested.

I’m very interested in this. Anyway to contact you? I’m think pm`s are down

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I pmd you, see if it worked. If not what’s your number I will text you

I got your pm man man the car doesnt look bad let me see what I can do and ill let you know as well.

Part it out please?

I’m here now putting the valve cover back on and charging the battery, the car never overheated. The previous owner said he went fi change the oil and it was milky. The antifreeze is green, no oil. Like I said it’s the water seal o ring. The pass side was painted, not sure if it was in a accident because it doesn’t look like any body work done. Under carraige is solid no rust or rot. It does run and drive, just milky oil from coolant leak. Nice cheap k20 type s here.

I’ve always loved these. I need to sell my 2010 Civ LX before I make any other moves. This will be gone by then for sure. GLWS

Hopefully it sells quick, its a good price. With little work this can be a great daily or tuner. Type S y0

Trade for ep3?

What’s the deal with it, miles, problems? Any pics

id probably trade my civic for this if your interested? 02 silver 5 speed coupe. 136,000.Timing belt and water pump done.Previously owned by guy whos worked at ray laks for the past 8 years. no rust.

Mike you used to have the SAME EXACT CAR!

I did ive had two of them lol…I miss it!

2003 Honda civic si 166,xxx, black, everything works on it, no problems at all. No rust on body or underneath. Clean as can be. All Maintance up to par. Tb wp done @100k. drives straight. It’s currently on the road and sitting in my garage for winter.

I don’t blame you the a3 is hard to make fun

Sent from my iPhone 5

It’s fun, but I always wanted a rsx

How much are you looking for? Pics etc… I might be interested then you could use cash to buy this. :wink:

Why don’t you may fix the rsx if it’s only a 5 dollar o ring?

↑ I just had Shoulder surgery for a torn rotator cuff its hard for me to get down and wrench on things. If it doesn’t sell in the next few weeks i will fix it and sell it for more, Im trying to part with it fast but Im not in a rush. I will sit on it till it sells. I have a few people coming to look at this weekend so we will see where it goes.

Just curious. I’ll shoot you a text Later