2002 Audi A4

Ok, my audi I beleive spun a bearing…could be a turbo I don’t wanna deal with it. It still runs but theres a nasty noise coming from the engine. it has 80k miles and a small dent on the left quarter panel.

auto?

5 speed sorry

AWD

Black

Newer Clutch

Nice, Id pick this uo if i had the spare cash. GLWS man

hmmm, I’d love to get this…

pics pleas def interested

Busted turbo vs busted mota. big diff… you might be leaving a lot of $$$

UPDATE: I am having it diagnosed here within the next week. I don’t think anyone wants to buy something they know nothing about whats wrong with it. So we will see what the mechanic says.

UPDATE: the motor is blown. Metal in the oil dunno details but needs a new one.

Offers? No trades becuase I want something with a warranty. Thanks

what do you want to get out of it bro?

Trade for a '92 Mustang with no motor?

Are you serious??:wierd:crazy

I can try, right?

Dont be dumb man!

Shit I thought you were saying it like theres no way in hell he’d trade for my car, not that its a bad idea for me to trade.

Id trade, get the car fixed and probably sell it to pay off loans and shit.

No you wouldnt, this car would sit around in your driveway just like your mustang is. You think building a mustang is hard…try an Audi dude! Keep your shit, and get it done

I wouldnt be doing the building. There wouldnt be a build. Just a motor swap and its gone. Id probably be able to have it done for under a grand.

My Mustang isnt in my driveway so atleast I dont have to look at the POS everyday. I havent even looked at it in over 2 months now.

:wierd

Ask AMD what the parts would be like for it, hes a big Audi guy. He spent $2500 alone on trans parts, not the whole thing, or all parts lol.

Shit I thought a junkyard motor would be like $700 or so.

You could try, but i dont think youd have much luck. Try it though, i may be proven wrong…