2002 F250 SUPERDUTY SUPERCAB XLT 4X4

in need of a 4 door. got my eye on a 7.3 powerstroke 4dr. family grows, so does the number of doors.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4112649608.html

Bump ill do 6k for shift members

Just put a fisher minute mount on it. No pump or controller yet (waiting on it)8k with the plow. The 6k deal is gone.

Based on your other thread this truck has some issues

this is a different truck :slight_smile: this has the 5.4 triton. see sig

Oh gotya

I drive by both these trucks everyday, someone please buy this one! I’m tired of the ritards driving down the street that can’t figure out who goes first around the vehicles parked on the side of the road!

It’s worse one Street over. They Park on both sides.

Yeah… I know… my address is technically on that street… Good thing my garage is on the backroad! Any idea what’s up with that Caddy that’s collecting leaves/plastic bags across from your house?

No idea. Ever since the guy got the fusion it’s been sittin. You the guy with the Tahoe or yukon?

Shit I keep forgetting to ask him about that. It has a NorthStar…so I’ll put money on Headgasket and abandoned.

Scott lets roll into my new garage, pull the motor and drop in an LS swap with RWD.

Yeah I had the Yukon up until a month ago. Sold that pig and I’m redoing a 528iT head gasket in the garage now. I have the Grand National too, that’s the vehicle I’m better know for. I don’t know if you were there when we had the M3, the blacked out Accord, and my slammed BMW 323i.

I would bet money it popped the head gasket. That thing isn’t bad but it’s probably worth about 500 bucks now. Gotta do the time-serts if you do head gaskets on those. Those NorthStar motors were pretty badass from what I can remember from back in the day!

Those your dealer plates you were runnin?

Yeah my father and I get into it occasionally. I seem to be the only one using them though. I work full time and it’s hard for me to go and look for cars at the auction. On the other hand, the auctions are FULL of junk, so i try to stay away as much as possible. CL FTMFW. At least that way you’re not dealing with professional scam artists.

I’m trying to get into that. Do you know the steps? Would you help me?

I’ll try to see if I can Find the info. It’s not difficult but you need a good chunk of scratch for it and a facility that dmv comes to and checks out. What are you trying to get into and why? This business is all sorts of special. I know a couple people on here can vouch for that lol.

I’ve flipped a good number of vehicles and I kinda want to make it legit. It’s my hobby I guess. Hate having to register and insure everything to be able to drive it. I’ve been looking into it for a few years now just haven’t fully engaged myself into it.

I hear u there, just make sure you’re making more than 5000/yr on the cars you flip and can handle the additional responsibility of selling under a dealers license. Honestly unless you’re going full time I think what you’re doing now will suffice and cost you less.

Bump! I forgot to mention I added a Plow blade to this. Price drop without it. Updated CL add.

The way you worded it in your ad seems like something is missing for the plow setup but clearly its on the truck because I saw it today.

That being said pick up a few cans of yellow spray paint and paint the blade.