2002 wrx

i just bought a 2002 wrx. im looking to do some upgrades. anyone have any idea what exhaust sounds the best on these. looking for something with a low growl. and if anyone has sti blue seats im interested in buying them.

wrong sub forum

is it blue with orange wheels?

yeah and sorry ubengineering im not perfect :slight_smile:

The guy had that on stage 2 @ 15 psi, an exhaust and a few other things…
What ended up being the cause of the CEL on cyl. 4?

its 1 and 4 and needs a new cat. but ill change the plugs and if it still missing ill do the coils on em

look into a hi flow cat, and he swapped coils ran the same and there wasn’t a miss.
I didn’t have time to mess with it, kinda kicking my self I didn’t pick it up now lol

yeah planed on a high flow one… and he did so i guess i just change the plugs see what happens

ive seen this car crusing around in hamburg before it sounded like it had a decent exhaust already :gotme:

Went back to stock for the sale. Ask the guy what he had on it, because it did sound nice

alright will do i lost his number but my friend knows him ill tell him to ask.

www.buffaloscooby.com

i made a profile on this when i had my rs but it wont let me post comments or view half the shit ses im not allowed guess ill try and make a new one

How loud do you want the exhaust? The Borla XR-1 is nice and deep but a lil on the loud side. You could run a Perrin, Bosal, or a Cobb for similar results. The Cobb is probably the quietest of that group but still sounds great. Pair it with the downpipe of your choice and do an uppipe if it hasn’t been done already. Then bring it to Innovative for a tune.

looking for something deep and loud but not carzy crazy loud just to sound good

so the miss turned out to be worse than i thought all the vales are bent somehow not shattered.

wow that sucks. how did you diagnose it?