another returning member TeamWRX

whats up everyone sorry ive been gone for a while extremely busy but im back in full effect for those who are new or dont remember me my name is tim im 22 yrs old, i own a 05 wrx, and live in North Hills and just wanted to say IM BACK :finger:

welcome back. i have a silver '02 wrx from the same area.

any mods?

cobb tuning Access Port stg 1 and a Turbosmart BOV, and took the intake silencer off. i am in the process of buying a full exhaust. i have on order crucial up and down pipes, im still lookin for what catback exhaust i want.

what mods do you have?

no mods yet. i’ve only had it for a little over a month now.
i dont think ill be doing too much too it. have to keep it reliable. but theyre definitely fun cars.

does the access port do much with a basically stock set up?

yea its just engine management. it will add about 38 hp by just plugging it into your access port on the car. it switches around the fuel maps to gain more hp. it costs around 600 dollars. but it was totally worth it. the car is even more insane after adding it. www.cobbtuning.com and the great thing is you can revert back to the stock map if you have to take the car in for warranty work

and with the addition of an up and down pipe plust cat back i can go to stage 2 which im told will run the same numbers as a stock sti. woot

welcome back!

welcome back

thanx fellaz

welcome back cotter

welcome back:beer:

welcome

thanx everyone great to be back.