2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Very Clean, Never Wrecked or Abused

The time has come for me to sale my 2003 SRT-4 as my home rehab project could use the funds. I purchased this car in 2011 when it had 87,000 miles on it from the second owner and it now has 116,600 miles. The car is originally from Texas where is spent nearly half its life before coming to Buffalo. It’s seen only one winter and was cared for thoroughly to ensure there was no rust invasion. The underside of the car is spotless and rust free. Not even a hint of anything bubbling below the surface in the usual trouble spots like the rear quarters or hood. Everything is very solid and overall you can jump in and not have to worry about anything. The car has been lightly modified, but I have most if not all of the stock parts that will go along with it if desired. Interior is in great shape, but there is some light cracking on the driver side seat bolster. Paint is a 9/10 with only some minor chips and light scratches. It has always been taken care of, never been trashed, wrecked, or beaten and stored in heated storage all winter. The car will be off the road by November for winter storage, but it can still be seen and driven around the block. Asking price is $6500, but I am open to offers. Call or text, 392-0613

Maintenance

• Regular full synthetic oil changes between 3000 and 5000 miles
  • NGK 4306 Plugs changed twice a year
  • New General G-Max tires just installed. Only about 250 miles on them
  • Timing Belt, all other belts, Water pump, clutch and flywheel all replaced at 100,000 miles

Modifications

• Tial BOV
  • AGP powder coated hot side pipe
  • 3in O2 housing, 3in Needswings downpipe with electric cutout, 2.5in full Borla exhaust
  • AEM UEGO AFR installed in OEM gauge pod next to boost gauge
  • Hurst STS shifter
  • Modern Performance powder coated valve cover
  • Powder coated intake manifold
  • AEM Cold Air Intake with splashguard and reusable/cleanable filter
  • DC front and rear strut bars

Visual/Interior Modifications
  • Carbon fiber crosshair cover with carbon fiber lip wrap
  • Carbon by Design fiberglass painted shorty eyelids
  • Modern Performance LED taillights and Halo ring headlights
  • Fog light delete covers
  • Painted stock rims
  • Painted “Viper” style hood scoop
  • Caliber SRT badge
  • FLY speakers and JVC head unit with USB port
  • LED 3rd brake light
  • Truck lid liner

Extras

• Full Modern Performance bushing kit (NIB) awaiting install
  • Diablo Sport Tune Predator

I know the previous owner and it was well maintained as well.

GLWS Mike.

Here are a few additional photos

Was this at west herr jag?

Indeed it was, my buddy is a mechanic there.

Price drop to $7000. Still open to offers as well.

Bump for a price drop to $6500. The car is also on Ebay and the auction ends today so if there is any interest in the car at the current price, let me know.

EDIT: Came close to selling, but didn’t quite get there. Still available