FS: 2003 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Up for sale is a 2003 srt-4. It has just under 22k on the car, yellow, black interior, AEM intake, mopar BOV, mopar short throw, mopar catback dual exhaust(amazing sound), CD/mp3. I still have the stock intake, and radio bezel(i also have a silver aftermarket bezel which is installed). The interior of the car has been meticulously maintained, no stains, burns, rips or wear of any kind. The exterior of the car is also gorgeous. Paint is only 3 months old due to a small fender bender that caused a little cosmetic damage on the front bumper, hood and driverside fender. I had the whole car painted because when i bought the car it had decals so i used the fender bender as an excuse to take them off and paint the car. While in my posession car has never seen winter. Cant speak for owner before me. Im attending MCC now and cant hold down a job while going to school that pays enough for living expences and my car. Im only looking to get around what i owe on it. I will take a small loss if i need to, i need to sell this asap. Looking to get 15,200 OBO. I will also consider offers such as “13000 cash and trade”. Shoot me a pm or email me at [email=“steelcitypatriot@yahoo.com”]steelcitypatriot@yahoo.com. Ill take some pics tomorrow and get them up here asap. Thanks.

heres a couple pics, thanks