2003 honda cbr600rr

If your interested, let me know. Just been sitting in the garage

2003 cbr 600rr all black with the decals removed. Bike is in great condition
-Body has just over 17k on it
-gloss black plastics and black lower
-New motor installed recently due to mechanical issue with old (still have old motor)
-hand made under tail exhaust
-new front fork seals
-new rear shock damper
-vortex -1,+2 sproket set and 520 chain
-zero gravity double bubble clear windscreen
-pilot power 2ct tires (could use a new rear soon)
-integrated rear tail
-led front turn signals

-fresh oil change

Swing arm and other pieces powder coated satin black

Email or text/call (315) 569-3765

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/speedracer18t/600rrbw.jpg

price would probably help

Pertinent information would also include some more info on previous engine failure and info on the hand made undertail. Pics wouldn’t hurt too man.

This intrigues me.

This is my old bike. I made the exhaust. I took the stock exhaust, cut it apart and welded a baffle I rolled into it. As far as sound level it’s probably halfway between stock and normal aftermarket which is right where i wanted it.

Engine failure was my fault due to a misdiagnosed problem. It wound up throwing a rod. Didn’t track down the cause. After it happened I let it sit until it sold.

Here’s some more pics for ya…

coated parts:

I might have some that i can host later.

nice bike… good guy…

what are you buying next?

Paulo’s old ride.
Ill have to look for pics of the undertail
As far as the old motor goes, I assume it threw a rod. Since the block was broken, it was not worth a repair attempt. so I replaced it over the winter with a motor from a honda dealer and been riding since.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Probably nothing… This sits, then my suv sits till winter. I rather hop in the s2k and be comfy going to work rather then take the bike

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Probably nothing… This sits, then my suv sits till winter. I rather hop in the s2k and be comfy going to work rather then take the bike

good deal

ao wat kind of miles are on the new motor?

sale pending, buyer wrapping up final details…

Sold to out of stater!