2003 SVT Cobra Build!!

Very sweet!

I’m working on tuning it but I had to go back to work and will be back on Friday so hopefully I can get some of it done. This whole remote tuning and datalogging thing is new to me so Im trying to get help from people which know how to do it

what are you using to modify the calibration? i used SCT and PRP so im familiar with that platform. shoot me a pm if you need help.

also, i saw you were in the market for an SRA. i know someone on GI thats gotta 8.8 setup im sure theyd let go cheap, its not built tho.

Lol, ohhhh remote tuning… I need to stop that.

Looks great though, good work. All these cars being built are going to make me buy a Red. Ughhh

I’m using the sct stuff and I’m going to get some help from Ken tonight with the logging he’s done it a lot more than I have hopefully if things start going my way ill be able to start wot tuning this week

awesome. the closed loop stuff is easy. its WOT thats more difficult, but its more like time consuming. i literally just did all this in my car. just pull some boarderline knock spark out before you do the WOT pulls and youll never detonate when ur dialing in the maf transfer function. good luck!

When someone masters this… I’d like someone to take a look at my cold idle. XCAL3.

gotta hardwired wideband installed? datalog the basics, front 02s, maf counts, open loop flag, timing, afr, etc. its either timing or MAF. when you first start, the car is open loop and runs off solely what the maf is measuring, as far as fuel goes, i think timing is based in IAT and coolant temp. what are your long term fuel trims - that will give you an idea of how close ur maf curve below 500 counts.

i have an intermittent super-rich cold/hot start condition ive been chasing down.

This car sounds super sweet! Nice build man.

Thank you sir!

how are you making out with the car?

Sounds like 747 jet :slight_smile: jealous

finally got a wot pull done last week but i had to go back to work and i allso have the rear end out for a solid axle swap. but i also had some bad luck i changed the blower oil and apparently i had the belt too tight and it came apart also when that happened it blew the blower seal so im waiting on a belt and a seal that should be done on friday and im hoping to have it back on the road by this weekend

update?

When the belt came apart somehow pieces of belt got in the bearings so I so I had to send it back for a rebuild and it should be back sometime next week. I did do a solid axle swap while its been down so as soon as I get the blower back I get to beat on it again