2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Selling my 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4. It has a little less than 81,000 miles on it. It is completely stock besides coilovers, black headlights w/ eyelashes and window tints. I guarantee it is one of the cleanest SRT-4’s you will ever see. It has never seen snow. It has the “Viper-style” seats. Runs and drives perfectly. I’m only selling because I never really drive the car, and it would be nice to have the money for other things. Clean title in hand, and no liens.

-New PCV valve
-New battery
-Added a Boomba check valve to the PCV line
-Recently aligned at Licata’s
-Oil change less than 500 miles ago
-Washed, clay barred & waxed within the last 100 miles

The bad:
-The passenger side axle seal leaks a little bit. It’s a $20 part to fix it, but I just haven’t had time to do it. It only leaks a drop or two every time the car is parked.
-The clear coat on the front bumper has a few small bad spots.

$9,000 OBO. I will also entertain trades of equal value or less plus cash on your end.

Email me with questions or interest. Thanks!

Tags: 2004 Dodge Neon SRT SRT4 SRT 4 SRT-4 5 speed manual stick

Bump

clean car… always love how these sound and look…

GLWS!

This is my friends old car, it was extremely cared for and always washed and waxed on the regular. And stored during winters

Bump.

BUMP.

If this doesn’t end up selling, I was planning on driving it this winter (the first winter the car will ever see). For the asking price I’ll include a 2nd set of wheels, which are freshly powdercoated OEM rims with brand new winter tires.

SOLD…

Way quicker than last time!