2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

I stole the 55 gallon drum from Elliots garage.

I’m an alcoholic. If theres beer near me, I’m drinking it.

Guy backed out of the sale on the scangauges and wideband. Shitty.

WOT box, Walbro 255, AGP Return Line w/ Aeromotive FPR, and a single Aeroforce Scan Gauge are all en route.

Wideband, 3" Turbo-back w/ 3" O2 housing, and Nitrous kit will be here when I get my tax return, at the latest.

Still tossed up on wheels… I don’t want to spend the money. I may just jam the slicks on some PT Cruiser steelies.

shooda bawt uh ford

You should learn how to spell.

should learn sarcasm

putting money into a neon is dumb lol

WOT box installed this evening. Huge flames, mainly on WOT shifts, not so much on the 2-step. Vids will follow, eventually.

Let me know if you need any more parts for winter

I think I might order a clutch from you instead of buying ehxaust. I don’t think the stocker will hold up to the spray. I’ll let you know when my tax return comes in.

Aeroforce Scangauge and Walbro 255lph pump came in today, waiting on return line kit to get here so I can do the fuel system install. Hopefully I’ll have ti done this weekend. I’ll be running 58psi static until I get the AFC Neo, once that’s installed I’ll be running 58psi idle and a 1:1 ratio increase between manifold pressure and fuel pressure. ~73psi peak press at max boost.

if you are running stock turbo dont waste your time. you wont see crazy gains till you go big turbo. exhaust is where you will get most of it. the downpipe gave my car awesome gains. im 3inch from the turbo back, no cat. where did you get your WOT box??? i ordered my diablo sport predator tunner, got it yesterday. cant wait to play with it.

i see where you said your fuel system would support “some high number”. you will need a feed line too. the stock one dosent flow enough. im running -4 from the pump forward, with the bottleneck fix. do that too when your in there so you dont have to drop the tank twice. saves time.

Yo Dawg wheres the pics of the NAWZ BOTTLE!

I know, I did my research :slight_smile:

You see big gains from a 3" exhaust because you’re eliminating the catalytic converter. Mine is already gone. I’m ordering a MaxxFab 3" straight pipe side exit and 3" O2 housing along with a N2O kit when I get my taxes back.

I’m doing the pump and return line because I’m at the limit of the stock fuel system. Nitrous needs more gas.

Since I can’t afford a big turbo…
Stock Turbo w/75 shot > GT3082R

I cant wait to put some NAWZ in my NAWZ so I can NAWZ while I NAWZ!!!

you are NOT trapping 114…sorry lol

lol

Nice ride

Overnighted another factory gauge pod for my car so I could hack it up and install the scan gauge next to my stock boost gauge. I put it in at work today… I’m too lazy to walk outside and take a picture.

pics of that!! dude, just get a gauge pillar. they are cheep and look clean.