2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

too bad no one cares :umm

j/k i love u :bdance

you missed out. i just sold my ems real cheep. you should be able to pic up some injectors easy.

Great job dude, looks awesome. Gotta take me for a ride in that thing.

My fav Neon :catfight

My car sucks, but I’ll take you for a rip!

Hide ur ass from him! :giggedy

Scooped up some M&H Racemaster 24.5/8.5/15 slicks today :banana

Since I’m totally clapped out from work today and can’t get out of this chair, I figured I’d give a little update with my plans for the spring.

Some of you may know, and some not, but right now I own the fastest trapping stock turbo, no N20 Stage 2 SRT-4 in the country. Stage 2’s with 35-50 shots are around my trap times. It is impressive because my car is on a tight budget. Everything I’ve bought for the car is used, or real cheap new shit, depending on it’s function.

M&H Racemaster 24.5x8.5x15 Slicks

Motegi Traklite 2.0 15x7 ET35 (10lb) (If I can get a deal on them)
http://www.motegiracing.com/applicationguide/motegiimages/big/b2312.gif

NX Wet Kit, 75 Shot.

Walbro 255 Pump

Fuel Pump rewire

Fuel return line setup with Aeromotive FPR and bottleneck fix
http://www.modernperformance.com/images/agpsrtreturnfuelline.jpg

Hot side pipe bottleneck fix (gotta hog out a section of my hot side pipe and weld in a wider section)

Harder Mopar BOV spring (because my premature blow-off annoys me)

Apexi AFC Neo

Wideband

N2MB WOT Box.

I spoke with Jay, the owner of N2MB, a few nights ago. He is currently beta testing new software that will allow the WOT box to control my nitorus, eliminating the need for additional parts required to install N2O in my car. It basically uses an output on the serial port to send a negative trigger out to control a relay. The output will be fully programmable. I plan on hitting the 2-Step at 5k, once the clutch is fully engaged, 2-step shuts down, N2O starts spraying from 3k-6k. When the clutch is depressed at WOT, it shuts down the engine and nitorus for 25ms, which allows for an effortless shift without letting off the gas. N2O begins spray once the clutch is fully engaged again.

MaxxFab 3" O2 Housing, Catless downpipe, and side exit exhaust with no resonator
http://d194018.u64.securedc.com/images/dunnies.jpg

This is my last resort at going fast for the least amount of money. Anything else I do to the car will cost some big bucks, and I dont want to sink a shitload of dough into a crappy neon. I’m being conservative with the spray. I was told I’d be okay with a 120 shot, but being that it’s my 3-season daily, I don’t want to grenade it. I also have to run C16 on the funny gas, so I won’t be spraying in the street. The car is going to have a conservative tune, Stage 2 SRT-4s run pig rich out of the box. I’ll be running the same 21-22psi spike for boost, I was told to expect up to a 29psi spike on spray.

Thats about it… I don’t want to talk about the times I expect to get out of it, but it should be considerably faster than last year, provided my clutch holds up, which it most likely wont. If I need to get one, It’ll be a Spec Stage 3+, once again, best bang for the buck on the ultimate go-fast budget daily driven SRT-4.

Wow, props on the record! Sounds like she should be movin out pretty good come spring time as long as parts hold up…GL man

P.S Side Exhaust= SIIICK

Thanks, I’m gonna try and keep the cost to under $1500 not including the wheels. If I can’t get a good deal on wheels I’m just gonna run some PT Cruiser steelies.

your gay Jim …

I actually didn’t want to do side exhaust, but it’s the cheapest, shortest, most free flowing exhaust I can buy :wink:

hater. :smiley:

Heres a screenshot of the WOT box Windows Interface. Real cool and easy to set up.

I am currently working on a deal for an AEM Wideband and a pair of Aeroforce Interceptor scan gauges. The scan gauges data log every aspect of the car instantly for 60 seconds whenever the throttle reaches 100%. The gauges also have 2 analog inputs, allowing me to input the AEM into the system so it will log the AFRs along with the other data the car picks up. The best location I can come up with is in the location of my center air vents. I’m obviously good with fiberglass, so it wouldnt be an issue to put them there. I plan on recessing them so the face sits flush with the panel.

I threw this together real quick. The scan gauges are going to be black and red instead of black and blue liek the pics. Any input is appreciated.

Before:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/jimp2001/before.jpg

After:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/jimp2001/gaugemold.jpg

rachel thinks u sat at home and watched 24 on your couch naked, because u have a man crush on jack bauer. all of which is true.

I wasn’t on my couch, I was in a bathtub filled with KY. I’m trying to cut back on spending money on beer and food, I need to buy shit for my car. lol

You sure? You must have spent alot on a tub worth of KY

sounds like a good plan the aem wide bands are cheap these days then what they use to be

we all know why u stayed home, u have a man crush, its ok. nothing forces u to spend money when u go out.

no your just gay