AGP Fuel Return Line Kit
RC 750cc Injectors & Pigtails
Apexi AFC Neo
MSD DIS Tach Adapter

This fuel system should support ~600whp

time to blow it up!

fixed

jim i got a 255 fuel pump you can have it for 100

walbro’s can be had new for less than 90… i got my walbro 255lph pump shipped for something ridiculous like 83$

wow thx well since i “bought” it years ago i havent look at what there going new now adays

a friend of mine has one never used for like 50 bucks he just needs it gone now that his car is gone

mine hasnt been on fire though

:nod :lol

I’m just gonna buy a brand new pump woth the gaskets and everything I’ll need… they’re under $100…

If someone has a cheap set of RC 750’s, I’m in the market for those!

I’m probably going to grenade the neon next year… :umm

AGP Turbo sells a complete fuel system kit for my car that is everything I need in one package… $1250… :confused

Looks like I’m gonna be lurking around the “Parts For Sale” section of SRTforums to get this shit cheap!

my friends is used for what its worth

yeah, but if a pump is 90 new with all the gaskets and everything, it’s not worth it for me to buy a used one…

… the $400 injectors on the other hand, are definately worth finding used.

ill be getting the explosion on video.

you may get it on video but you will take 3 years to upload it for meople to see

no. if i don’t upload it within a week, it never gets uploaded.

true

Please edit and upload the vomiting competition. :lol

haahaa yes! :lol

Installed the fuel rail today. Bought new a 4AN fitting and cap for the fuel outlet for the N2O kit. Looks nice. I’ll clean the bay up and take a pic if I’m not too lazy.

Entire first post updated with pics of the car from day one to it’s current state!