“vpr dna”

i love half hemi hahahahaha

“slo neon”
“wanabJDM”
“wetdrm”
“canthook”

:smiley:

:rofl:rofl

YES!! now you can go on srtforums to say you use n2o now. only to be flamed saying youve always had it!:retardclap

and side exit = http://images.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/lickedface.gif

400whp
thats funny you say “wet drm”, we were going to name the car nocturnal emmision. lol
show me a JDM that runs and i will give them more respect. those things are a nightmare.
canthook is cool

DUDE! look at the availability before you even consider a plate. “wet drm” and “canthook” are NOT available. :rofl

who name there car?

The Mach1 i used to have, and sold mid last year(wish i didnt, car was a blast). I still have the white/black 94 Mustang. If ya venture down find me, im always down to run. I only do digs though, just so ya know ahead of time!

I want to get you from a dig but I’m scared to drive a FWD car around a turn with slicks on 12psi in the street. If 5-0 rolls through I’m gonna have no choice but to pull over. Kinda hard to bang turns with big floppy tires up front.

Eh, not too much worse than having 10psi in your rears, and about 1" of tire surface contact in the front, with no front swaybar and a drag suspension:rofl

If I can do it, i have faith you can too lol.

But ill be looking forward to the race!:up

Plus, in my experiences, they just kick people out, rarely give tickets and shit like that…

DUDE relax. just looking for ideas. i would love to see the car that says “wet drm.”

nice ride… i like that intercooler

mine or jim? they are the same i just took the mesh off the front. this is mine.

Placed the order for an NX EFI direct port kit, purge, and remote bottle opener. Should arrive mid-late next week. Once again, I found a screamin’ deal. LOL

jim u suck at life

you should spray your car.

nope i like my engine in one peice