2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Even though I am spraying a huge shot on an already moderately boosted engine (22psi)… I am keeping the maximum hp 100 below it’s limits to compensate for the extreme abuse the nitrous puts on the rotating assembly. If anything breaks, it’ll probably be my axles.

Current HP = ~330whp
Spray = 120whp
Total = 450whp (I’m gonna spray it to an even 450)

Max = 550+ (some have safely made 600 on a stock bottom end)

Updated Mod List on Post #1.

I need a Clutch, Wideband, and Diablosport Programmer to get my nitrous up and running.

I also have that fuel pressure issue I have to take a look at. I’ll figure that out this weekend.

Woot:

Car looked REAL good Sat night man! Shiny mofo

Fucking pile of shit, lol

the diablosport is the way to go. Im very impressed with it. Your clutch finally shit the bed? car looks good in the pic. put the summer wheels back on!!

I was going to go SCT because I can get it tuned locally. My clutch is fine. Cyl #4 shit the bed though. I sold my centerline wheels last fall and have had a hard time finding a good deal on a similar style wheel thats larger than 17"

:rofl

and sounded pretty decent leaving also

My car may be getting really serious really soon… :ninja

o rly? explain?!?

In the process of obtaining a big turbo, built motor parts car that was wrecked in the fall. Looks like it’s gonna be a 100 shot on that instead of a 150 on a clapped out stocker.

Edit: I have no details on the parts in the thing as of yet. I was told “the big radiator in the front is destroyed” :lol

Nice, GL man

Hopefully I can get my hands on it cheap… My initial offer is $1k

The wheels, steering wheel, front seats, brakes, and exhaust have been sold off the car.

Sick!

It’ll be nice to burn the tires to 100mph again…

I’m debating having the car apart for a while and wire-tucking everything, cleaning it all up, buying a bunch of braided lines and fittings, etc… or just slapping it in and calling it a day…

Get er done and out imo. Thats what winter is for…

Word. Get the setup in, and running. Its starting to get nice out! Fool around with making it look pretty over the winter.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking too… I just hate doing shit twice