2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

will keep ya busy/sober during a few winter days lol

oh god no… i spend more time drinking and looking at the car than i do working on it in the winter… the warm weather gives me motivation to start turning bolts… haha

***** who you kidding, you spend more time drinking and lookin at it in the summer too… you hate that p.o.s. neon

…true.

any info on turbo size? turning wrenches in the snow sucks, im waiting on putting that .48 exhaust housing on. cant get the p o s tuned when the weather keeps changing like this.

How many green bottles you drink last night Jim? All 6?

I don’t know anything about the car, the owner doesn’t either. He bought it modifed, said it was stupid fast before he wrecked it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a 3076 or 3082. I’ll post up once I see the thing.

1. They were delicious.

3082… all the lag of the 35R, 2/3 of the power.

I can has wire tuck? :excited

Jim when we doin’ the catch can. :shifty

Buy a catch can!

Good for 10’s at 130+ though…

a 3076 would be pretty sweet. hope its something worth having. i want the floor mats if they are good!!

its a mismatched turbo though. will make good numbers, but still an oddball. im sure the big engine helps things out a bit, but speaking from the 1.8t world. its 3076 -> 35R. the 3082 normally gets skipped over because it tends to surge.

82 spools 100rpm later than a 76 on my turd

Ordered MSD coil, MSD wires, NGK Iridium plugs (2 steps colder), coil pack heat shield, new OEM fog light housings, & 100w yellow foglight bulbs… Gotta jam it all in before I hit the road on friday for HIN Boston…

msd coil is junk.

better than a stock coil that’s not working properly…

Fog housings, bulbs, new AEM dry-flow filter, and coil pack heat shield installed… Coil and wires were on backorder and got shipped yesterday.

Pics…

No Flash
http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/uploads/339/CIMG1793.JPG

Flash
http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/uploads/339/CIMG1795.JPG

They look way better in person.

look niiice