2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

It’s steady 58 at idle… I know the leak is in the canister… what a fucking pain in the ass…

again… how long does it take to bleed down?

falls to 20 instantly, about 5 seconds to zero

thats not good!

that sux, it looks like you did a good job in the pics. let me know how it turns out?

Yeah, I’m gonna try and pressurize the fuel line with an air hose to see if it holds pressure outside of the tank first… I bought the AGP return kit used, FPR may be fucked up… If it holds outside, the only thing I can think of is a bad fuel pump…

Did you see my other post about the checkvalve in the pump so that you don’t lose pressure when the pump is shut down? Mine bleads down too, just not that fast…

POS neons :haha

I’m going to connect a fuel pressure gauge to the thing and run it in-cabin so i can see whats going on while driving. If its just a bad check valve, I don’t give a crap, it has no effect on the function of the pump, just starting after it sits for a while, which i dont really care about.

Seriously, my plate says it all… :lol

Well now I know where I can get some AN fittings and a nice fuel filter.

more fittings and steel braided goodness to come… Gotta scrounge up some change for a custom fuel/nitrous rail by Adam (BoxerSix)

same filter i got. nice, pricey little thing huh?

Seriously… WTF $45 rinky-dink piece of shit…

all the little fittings and shit. i easily have $250 wrapped up in fittings and steel braided fuel line. the little stuff you dont think about

I’m into it for 180 right now, just on the fuel side of things… N2O is going to be pricey…

damn man. better you than me!! gotta be easier than putting a 50 trim kit on though. that was an 18hr job.

Did you do your clutch yourself? That one bolt on the back side of the tranny above the intermediate shaft was a fucking whore…

Why was the turbo install so bad?

Yah, my wife ended up reaching down from the top for a couple of the bolts… don’t know how they are removed from the bottom!

The turbo kit was pretty straight forward, and pretty simple, it just took a LONG time. I’m not good at just slapping things together, so when I ran into a exhaust manifold bolt that didn’t seem to screw in just right, I’d take it back apart and clean it out… just kinda anal about making sure things are right. If I had to do it all again it would take half the time… seems to be that way with everything though. My first stock turbo swap took a couple hours… by the fourth one I had the old one off in 18 minutes, and the new one installed and working in 20 more… Only hard part was the little copper washers on the oil and coolant lines. I went and bought a pack of 20 of them… that made the job faster.

So, I’m about $2,000 away from meeting my goal for the 2009 season. I’ll be accepting donations via PayPal.

Shit left to buy:
Clutch good to 700ft/lbs
Custom Fuel / Nitrous Rail for Direct Port
Misc. Fittings and Crap for N2O install
19x7.5 Centerline Storm Wheels
15x7 Centerline Storm Wheels (2 for the slicks)
225/35/19 Tires
Random maintenance parts
–pads/rotors
–fix a few leaks
–replace a few bushings

silent said its gonna go boom first time at lvd lol