2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Stripes look good.

I never realized SRT 4 wheels were so narrow, what are they, 17x6.5?

6’s with a 205 :banghead

Shit. I’ve got about the same amount of power as you (stock, of course lol) and I’ve got 18x8. 245’s fit nicely :smiley:

Widest I’ve seen on a neon is a 255 on a 17x8

omg dude. our cars are twins, if it werent for the stripes. same aem plate bracket. nice and clean looking. i love the viper nostril badge, ive wanted one for a long time. im running a 225 17x7 on my nexo’s. dont they start rubbing at a 245. need coilovers after that

never noticed the viper badge. this is the only neon i think i have ever liked.

Badass

your doing it all wrong

the stripes are ment to go side to side from front to back

lol!!!

Thanks! Yeah, the viper badge has been there for a while, it’s a little weathered… I got it off ebay for like $10 to get rid of the huge silver 3 dimensional ram emblem. I’m going to make a new 1st gen viper badge with a flat black logo on a gloss black background to blend in a little more.

send me a pic when you get that done!! i want!

I got all of the remaining fittings and line required to install my fuel system. I’m going to install the entire fuel system this weekend. I also plan to relocate the battery to the trunk so I can free up some more room in the engine bay for the N2O components.

i got all the stuff to do the battery, just lacking the ambition. should free up a ton of space for you.

Worked on the car from 6pm-1am… Not done yet… Need to get some fittings, braided line, and a 34mm core plug to block off the stock FPR opening.

Completed this evening:
Walbro 255 installed, gas tank back in car.
Fuel line bottle neck fix completed
-6an stainless feed to Aeromotive FPR
-4an return from Areomotive FPR
Aeromotive FPR Mounted, Gauge Installed
10awg wire ran to fuel pump from battery
Additional 10awg Ground for pump.
Rewired Fuel Pump with relay

Tomorrow:
Plug Stock FPR Location
Tighten hose clamp for filler neck (just remembered I forgot to do that)
Run -4an stainless line for N2O
Terminate 10awg with fuse holder at battery
Make custom -6an stainless line for FPR to fuel rail
Prime System
Check for leaks
Fix Leaks
Do burnouts.

Modified to -6an feed straight through to pump. Installed -6an and -4an bulkheads for fuel feed and return lines on to fuel pump assembly lid.

Going back to the shop to finish this little project up…

ohhhh memories…

I have a severe bleed down problem with no external leaks… Bad FPR or somethings going on inside the tank… ugh

How fast is it bleading and how low is it bleading to?

If you’re gonna have a leak in the system, it’s gonna be in the canister the fuel pump sits in. It’s a pain in the but too, cuz you can’t really see where the problem is… What kind of fuel pressure are you running? If it’s running a steady 58psi or whatever at idle, your FPR isn’t gonna be your problem…