o and jim sry for the OT, but it happens everywhere/ every thread. ;D

rspeed is free too, numbnuts

1. jim said it was 30
    2.ive never been on it.
  2. im not a fourm site whore

sooo :nana

sooo… :stfu

ooo Mr.Tough guy

You can talk for free, the $30 is for extra shit, like pic hosting, games, and other shit.

make sense… once in your life

gotcha. !

:lol…not this again

i’d post up the hatorade pic, but its getting old.

BACK to the car :banana

get a new fucking phone…

Get a spoon

So you can eat my ass.

i have plenty of spoons…don’t be a bitch and come over tonight and i’ll put one of them to work.

I just got home from work. 13 hour day. You can eat my ass at the track tomorrow. I’m not running my car because I’m broke. See you at the shop at 5:30 as usual. Bitch.

vagina

That is all…

Yes, you need to get some.

what the fuck were u don’t for that long?

i’ll prob be there earlier, i have the day off.

Fuckin Mark decides to set up an appointment at a customer’s house that can barely fucking speak english. I have to explain to them how to use all the shit I put in their house and tell them why their Indian bootleg DVDs wont work in their $30k theatre because I tossed the shitty DVD player and put in a blu-ray. On top of that they got a new Dish Network box and it wasnt activated. They insisted I stay there as they call to make sure it works, even though the preview channel wasnt coming in. Apparently the guy that dropped the box off was supposed to install it, he didnt, I did, and Dish Network says I’m not allowed to, so they wouldn’t actiuvate the box. A complete clusterfuck to say the least. I want to kill someone. or drink beer… oh, thats right, I have beer. Hang on… Yep, beer helped. Semen tomorrow.

YaY for illegals! GO HOME

Actually they are all legal, very well educated doctors, the whole family. Mom, Dad & 2 Daughters are neurosuregons. Their son is going to Penn State. They are without a doubt multi-millionaires. Explaining technology to old people is hard, especially if they were born in a foreign country.