2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

well for once, your day sucked more then mine.

i just had to tell some people that in order for gps to work you have to put in an address.

when are you putting a big turbo on her?

lol who knew!

IDK… I’d like to do a DCR 2.6 Stroker/Head/Cam Package and GT3582R (.63 A/R) at the same time… it’s big bucks though… Until I have enough money to build the car to full potential… its not gonna change… So probably never. It’s like $8k in parts that I can’t afford right now, not to mention the traction mods, input shaft, shift selector, and god knows what else I’ll need to put 700hp to the ground… but who knows…

Although the stock turbo has started to get a little shaft play… if it craps out, probably a cheap 50 trim, RC 750s, and a tune. Thats more likely.

lol. cheap 50trim! good luck. thats what i have and there is always something to change or fix, or tune. grrr… im looking at a dcr head and building the motor. well, the motor is getting built this winter cause its got about 60,000 miles on it, with 400hp. im surprised it lasted this long. the gt35r will be a sick turbo. drag car!

If your compression is OK, I wouldn’t bother… There are guys running 50 trims at 500+ hp on stock bottom ends. I know a guy that makes 525whp since 16k miles… it’s got 88k now, it’s a daily, and gets driven hard regularly.

A local kid just wrecked his SRT-4… I’m trying to buy the car back for the drivetrain.

Wednesday night @ LVD seems to be promising… 63 forr a high for the day, 45 for a low, compoletely dry. I’m going to run my shitbox, hopefully I can cut better than a 2.1 60’ and stays in one piece. :cool

compression is ok. its just time. you can tell its going. the head is a must. cams are worn bad and im sure the gasket is shit. if im taking it off to change that its getting a new head. there have been a few infinate boost incidents that make me worry about the motor. besides that i run 27psi daily. there isnt a day that it dosent see full boost. good luck with your times at the track. keep it together.

Why have I never seen you around or heard about your car? I’ve been to the track every Wednesday and all I see is stock or lightly modded SRT’s that can’t even run the stock 13.8 they are supposed to do… lol

lvd is like 6 hours from here. im 15mins from canada here. its hard to find anyone with modded cars around here, and if you do they dont run or there is always something. i want to go down there sometime, just a hike from here and finding a babysitter is always a pain. need to set up a meet somewhere in the middle.

it’s called moon performance there hommie… thats where all the cool cars meet

“all the cool cars”. like who?

::slight_smile:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s48/mebcop/normal_2005_SRT4.jpg
my car on the moon dyno

my car just breaks whenever moon is mentioned. >:(

???

He tried going to Moon twice… The first time he melted his throttle cable by lake george and was stranded on the way up. The second time he went, his steering wheel fell off, resulting in a minor accident and 6 hours of being eaten alive by ill-tempered radioactive horseflies from satans asshole.

My demotivational poster made from this experience:

:slight_smile:

my main pictuer for when i sell the car. lmao.

Balance shafts removed tonight, just in time too… the chain was stretched bad. It was going to snap in the very near future. The car has an amazing throttle response compared to having them in the car. I’m happy with it. Best free mod I’ve done so far (minus the S2 PCM).

Best Pass of the night:

Reaction: .467
60 Foot: 2.199
330 Foot: 5.742
1/8 Mile: 8.472
1/8 MPH: 89.48
1000 Foot: 10.827
1/4 Mile: 12.804
1/4 MPH: 114.10