2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

car sucks dick, like you…

i love you.

You suck my dick… I love you

…until I feel teeth

:gay :catfight

at least were not the ones in the corner jerking off while your other thumb is nuckle deep in your ass…we are comfortable with our sexuality.

niiiiice

no one took a video of my burnout tonight :wtf

I need to teach you, my son. One day you yourself may become the king of burnouts… :lol

i have a plack that says im good at burn outs in 06 lol

OG triple-OG

i did a REAL nice one down on the circle shortly after.

Now you need to work on doing it around the circle

“It cleans out all the bubbles…it cleans out all the air pockets”

“JUST SHUT UP.”

“Elliott no one was talking to you”

:rofl

IDIOT

Was that joe giggs? :rofl

wat

If roads are wet tonight…it’s happening :ohnoes

pussy

so this made a big diff? is the car shaking like crasy now? the reason i ask is that i need to take mine off but i have the solid motor mounts. its gonna shake. pos.
how much power are you putting down?

try drifting a car with actual torque not your little like 240ftlbs or whatever, automatic with a built tranny (shift kit etc.) and be able to keep it going on dry pavement…the shift kit kicks it down into gear so hard it kicks out no problem but with posi, tires heating up…it’s hard

STFU & GTFO

:lmao

nope, it was shapes, you missed the part where he called it a nitrous blow off valve, and then goes did i really just say blow off valve. his g/f is the one yelling in the background the whole video and saying no one was talking to me.

Torquier cars are obviously easier to drift :confused…and you can’t select first or 2nd and leave it there?

NOOBLET.