2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Ok Ben, STFU Automatic cars suck to drift was my point.

Not arguing with that

take note SRS BZNS

:rofl…i still attempt at this awesome brand new, freshly paved circle in Latham/Cohoes…you should come check it out…way out of the way for any ponizz to get in the way

We MUST find a somewhat remote, large parking lot…that’s all we need.

jim- please put an exhaust on that thing. atleast a downpipe. i saw huge improvments from the downpipe. it sounds so restricted. i got a full 3inch stainless steel, polished maganaflow system, cat back from VRS. $500. i also have the maxxfab downpipe. that is one of the better things i have spent money on. invest.

There is a noticeable increase in power and vibration, the vibration isn’t that bad. After 1/2 of driving it, I got used to it. I don’t notice it anymore. I have no clue of how much power I’m making… Last dyno was at moon pretty much stock… FMIC and 16psi. That was 238whp / 272wtq

My camaro was a drift machine, even from day one when it was a V6 auto…

I’m on a budget, but want quality parts… The only time I buy shit for my car is when I come across a deal… I’m working on a 3" MPx TBE for $300 right now.

your a baller on a bugget :giggedy

the wheels are polished not chrome.

but pr’/and darkies think they are

niggas don’t like it if it don’t bling bling

:rofl they love my gold wheels.

Nah the guidos love your gold wheels

You should try and lock down a set of black mesh 16’s… they look so good

Only reason i’m keeping the Goldies is because they’re worth bank…even better when the 3rd Gen market hits…my car will be worth some coin

blacks are harder to find though… keep the golds, find black ones

I would if the K20 wasn’t my main focus. Found a 2.4 block today for $400 from an '07 Accord :excited and Wiseco pistons with I-Bore rods for $600 :giggedy Next year i’ll probably keep the Trans Am in storage all year round

406 stroker in the GTA… fuck that civic…

u in rotterdam tonight? round… 1 or so?

if so i saw you leave dunkin donuts and it sounds good! if not, disreguard this :lol