2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

nope… not me… i really hope there isn’t someone out there locally with the same wheels as me… :headbang

it sounded nice sounded like a side dump and it was black sittin on stock rims…ur plate say pos neon 2 doesnt it

17" Polished Centerline storms, rear exit exhaust, POS NEON plate

Wait you have a side exit?? like in front of the rear wheel?

no, the car that he saw did, i have rear exit. (stock)

I was going to do a MaxxFab Side Exit on my car, but I dont like the way it looks

hey, i was just thinking. im pretty sure i have my mopar/borla exhaust laying around somewhere. you could have it if you want. its just sitting there. i will look around later. i know what you mean about quality parts. there is nothing shitty on my car. im working on the throttle body too, need more intake. good numbers for the moon dyno. really close to what mine were.

i have a bwoody tranny mount like new if you want it. i put it on for one day, didnt like it so i took it off. too much vibration for me. make an offer if its something you would want. powdercoated dark gray metallic, or graphite. its dark

Thanks for the offers. I would take the exhaust, but I don’t think it would make that much of a difference because the DP is still 2.25". I’m debating on going crazy with the car over the winter, but it depends on how much time and money I have…

pussy …twin turbo ,LS7, 300 shot

Yeah, in the chevelle

crazy. plans??? :banana

I have a '69 Chevelle that my father has owned since '72. I want to buiuld a pro-touring car out of it. Tubbed, Air Ride, Candy Paint, 18x9s in front, 18x15s in back. coughTT LSxcough You know… Real gangster.

no put it in the pos neon :ninja

I just priced out some crap for my car… Bogart wheels with M&H slicks and skinnies for the track next year.

Here’s what they’ll look like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/jimp2001/l_8bca1ec6e3632270d213be80b8ccd859.jpg

List of Traction Mods to be purchased:

Bogart Fly Star Wheels
–15x8
–15x3.5

M&H Tires
–8.5/24.5-15
–3.6/24.0-15

BWoddy Performance
H-Brace w/ Traction Bars (Powdercoated Candy Red)
Solid Motor and Transmission Mounts (Powdercoated Candy Red)
Anti-Surge Coolant Tank (Powdercoated Candy Red) …Mine is melting… lol

Drive Shaft Shop (DSS) Axles Stage 3 or 5, probably right to 5

PT-Performance (PTP) Inverted Coilovers

banned

you wont

1.75 60’s and 11-second passes here I come!

nope u wont :bunny

i got money that says you wont even buy 3 of thos things over the winter… beer owns you