2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

I’m gonna go for the synapse bov and wg when I go big turbo…

i read it.

i just wanna know why your going with synapse, thats all.

I’ve heard nothing but good stuff about it, and everyone uses tial, so I figured I’d change it up a bit.

Everyone uses Tial bc it’s a good proven product… :ponder

yea but its not the only good proven product…

ZOMG some 1,000,000,000 HP car uses it… doesnt mean that theres not anything else that coudlent get the job done

I may go tial but only because the synapse bov is fucking gigantic… I’ll worry about it when the time comes… I still have to drop major loot on my engine build and turbo kit, and I’m really not in a rush to do it.

I think I’m gonna start installing some parts today… I need to change the oil too…

How many miles are on this car? JW.

Hks ssqv, piping, brake pads, rotors, and lines installed. Front bumper was repainted 2 nights ago. Side exit exhaust is going on now… Coilovers, prothane crap, and strut bars are showing up today. Hopefully the carbon stuff shows up tomorrow… I can’t track it because it’s coming by freight from Cali…

80k. I drive the shit out of it… Put 45k on the car in 2 years of 3 season driving. Car doesn’t see snow/salt

Damn, Jim’s doing work.

Hell yeah. Just ordered the CTI hot side IC piping, their website was down for a while… That’s shipping from NH today.

Side exit is on the car now. I don’t like the way it sounds and it rattles on my floor like a sonofabitch. I have to adjust the mounting location for the rear hanger. Also, I think I’m gonna cut the resonator out. It’s loud at WOT but the resonator takes away from the idle/downshift sounds. Heres a quick vid of light in-car revving from my phone…

tial FTW

The Syncronic valve is 2.18" longer than an SSQV included the dual M4 port nipples on the rear(Atm dump). If it’s run in recirc mode, add 1.15" to that length for the recir tube adapter.

I like Tial alot. I also like the S.Engineering stuff too. I’ve used both quite a bit but I tend to use the Syncronic more. The SE parts are more visually appealing to me, that’s really what it comes down to as both companies are equal in terms of performance and quality.

Plus I’ve used a Syncronic diverter valve as both a bypass valve and as a “wastegate” to control boost…simultaneously and 100% effectively. Can’t do that with Tial…Even threw Peter for a loop with that one(owner of S.E.)

Jim FWIW…Peter does make an adaptor flange for SSQV fitment too so if you go with the syncronic later on it’ll be a bolt in fitment.

Just thought I’d quote this. :wtf

You should all be paying for this knowledge.

no doubt. that kid knows his shit. if i ever need anything done that myself and my friend can’t handle, my car would go to him and him alone.

got anything your selling cheap that can be run in full recirc? like real cheap? :stuck_out_tongue:

Coilovers went on the car today… I have them set as low as they go. They didn’t settle yet in this picture. I took the pic as soon as the car was back on the ground. I also rolled in the center section of the rear bumper to help hide the fact that I don’t have exhaust tips there anymore. You can see the side exit in this pic as well…

http://www.rspeed.org/forums/gallery/data/500/medium/teinssp.jpg

Jim,

Looks a billion times better. I wanna see this in person. Surprised that’s the lowest they will go.