2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Yeah, even stock the SRT’s sound 100 times more aggressive than the SS Cobalt.

I too was too lazy to swap tires, so I rocked the p-zero’s for a winter. Needless to say after that I bought a spare set of SS wheels and mounted Blizzaks on those. Car is a TANK in the snow. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah I forgot to ask… Jim, what do you run for a wheel/tire setup in the winter?

jim… the headlights on my truck are off ebay and i’ve had them on for over 2 years now without a problem. They still have yet to fog up or get condensation inside of them.
just my .02

looks great jim, keeps getting better and better

I don’t drive it in the winter, just the occasional fresh powder snow drifting…

was the lack in power the true reason you got rid of the focus or was it due to the blown motor occurring at lebanon valley? :wink:

Damn dude, looks nasty!

failvis

Travis, they let you back in here again? You better behave this time!

Actually, I got rid of it because I was jealous that my Focus had doors that actually opened … but yours didn’t.

heh heh

Fireman Frank with the funniez

looks sick jim

and travis you started posting for less than 24hrs and i already want you to leave

Bought a baller OEM Viper badge with chrome logo and dark red snake scaled background… It came in today… Good thing it fits… :facepalm

woulda like to see it saturday :frowning:

Yeah… I left around 1:30

On another note, wheels and tires should be here this week.

Slicks won’t fit anymore since coilovers went on (I think… May need spacer and extended lugs)

Hopefully the 19s fit w/o spacer or I’m going to be pulling and rolling fenders…

not at c4c at the show saturday when i told elliot to txt u and silent to come down since ud automatically walk home with a trophy lol

Still waiting on my wheels and strut tower bars.

Still need to install front lower control arm bushings and get an alignment.

F-M-L.

the car looks killer Jim, I must say.

only things I’d do differently would be the exhaust (its still pretty unique though) and to get a darker club sticker in the rear window. the cars all blacked out, but theres a large white sticker, just clashes a bit.

but thats my pitiful .02

The side exit was the best performing exhaust I can get for weight and flow. The sticker is chrome, and I’ll have polished 19’s on the car at the end of the week, so it’ll look a little better on there.

New Black/Silver Viper badge came yesterday… slapped that on real quick. Once the wheels are on, I’ll take some decent pictures.

dont need current pics, I stalk you like twice a day on I90…I usually am always right near ya

Wheels will be here monday… just tracked them… gotta love it when a 19" wheel comes in a 10lb box :smiley: