2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Jim your car looks sick now thats its lowered and has the Centerlines on it.

(check out the sick Yaris behind the SRT-4 tho lol)

car looks sick! love the wheels and the size is perfect!

So I guess I’m keeping this fucking turdmobile. FML.

Clutch, axles, motor mounts, and other random bullshit preventative maintenance crap going on in the spring, maybe some big turbz, who knows. Big turbz = external dump right next to the side exit, so that’ll be cool.

I bought more crap…

Clutchmasters FX600 Twin Disc Clutch w/ Aluminum Flywheel
OEM Clutch Pivot Fork
Avid Racing Billet Solid Motor Mounts
MPx Hardened Motor Mount Bolts
DSS ‘Stage 3’ (500ft/lb rated) Axles
Booger Shift Linkage Bushings
MPx Billet Clutch Pivot Arm and Bushing

Next up…

Full Blown In-Tank Dual 255 Setup
Full Blown -10 Fuel Rail
-10 Feed
-8 Return
New Aeromotive FPR
Bottle Warmer
Elec N2O Press Gauge
Crower Stage 3 Cams
MPx Cam Gears
Gates Racing Timing Belt

I have some Aeromotive FPR’s here in stock when its time. Gates Time belts are nice

Nice, once the fuel is in, I’ll be ready for the big turb… Then comes the real PITA stuff, because there’s nothing left to bolt on…

my god sell it and get another camaro lolololol, lookin good keep it up your stimulating the economy

I’m in the hole for about 45 grand on this dumb car… I might as well finish it. I’m never going to get anywhere close to that if I sell it. Plus, it’s paid for and doesn’t cost me anything other than insurance and mods.

…would love to have another cameo though

one on c/l in the barter section 94 z 90k on it for 2500

Need an 88-89! I miss my 3rd gens!

I thought I was deep into my POS. Youve definately got me beat there.

what about a 88 formy 350

Jim, no need for the -10 feed and -8 return, -8 and -6 is MORE than enough for you.

Planning for the future, not doing fueling more than once. Car will have 1600cc injectors when it goes big snail.

with all that fuel, are you planning on running e85?

Nothing to do with injector size. I guess I could see where -10 MIGHT be needed for E85, but I highly doubt it. A friend in AZ made over 900whp on -8/-6 on E85…

Jim’s trying to make up for his small penis size

It is the only available size for an aftermarket rail. It’s not like the car is going to have “too much” fuel, it’s just there if I need it. Yes, I was considering E85.

Jim P for prez.

E85 is the way to go on boost Jim. That’s one helluva parts list!!!