2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

jim i saw your car traded in at langan volkswagen today and you driving away in a VW routan… WTF?

Jim,

Car looks nasty… cant wait to see it, I still havn’t ridden in this car I dont think (somehow)… It may have something to do with your driving though… hmmm

Jims so pro, he doesn’t even wave to S2K’s.

likes this

Because he is not afraid to step on the gas pedal like you? :rofl

good thing nick wasn’t driving an S2k

gott emmm

Hey now, easy Corolla driver.

Sorry…

At least my Corolla has a throttle cable none of that new shit!

What’s going on in here? lmao!

So the car is all together, breaking in the clutch now, but it doesn’t hold torque at WOT… Not really sure what’s going on. Seems like the clutch is running partially disengaged. I had this problem with the last clutch, and I assumed that it was just the clutch. I replaced the fork and throwout bearing with the new clutch. My guess is that the slave is binding and not allowing the clutch to completely engage. Luckily it’s an external slave and takes about 15 minutes to swap out…

Well then…DO WORK!

Or it could be all the brake cleaner you sprayed all over everything :lol

Hmm, hows the pedal feel? Any better than it did?

If you can adjust the pedal itself from under the dash you may need to adjust the fork…

this car is dumpy and it’s trying to tell you it wants to die

What this guy said

j/w is this twin disk sprung or un sprung?

He pussied out and went for a CM 6 puck sprung

ohh ok, coulda swore he put a twin disk in.

He was going to… I know I was very upset too when I saw the limp dick of a clutch he bought :rofl

Just playin jimmm :hug

Yeah, I was gonna pull the trigger on the twin disc, and at the last minute I just decided on the 6-puck sprung. It was half the price and still holds more torque than my car will make anytime soon.

New personal goal off spray this year. Gotta go faster than 11.97@115. Need to reclaim my record for fastest stock turb off spray. Other guys car was cammed, but I have done full exhaust, ic piping, clutch, and carbon hood and trunk since my previous time. Ill be going up 10mm in throttle body bore before it hits the track too. I think it’s obtainable.

this car is still a pile… neg rep!