2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

The MPH is already super close. Good luck man

My mph on slicks was about 112, 114 on street tires. I think I can pull it off. If it goes into 10s on spray it’ll be a stock turb w/ spray record.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Movies%20and%20TV/1b8e69df.gif

Pics of the dumpy ride from today:

Good stuff buddy!!!

looks good as always Jim!

oh and + rep for having the only Neon that I can say I actually like!

first pic is SRS BZNZ

this is one dumpy ride

car looks hellanice in person, very menacing with the lip, FMIC, low stance and big boy 19" wheels

More Parts…

MPx 62mm Throttle Body (up from the stock 52mm)
Hondata Heatshield Intake Manifold Gasket

The throttle body instructions say “…will drastically improve your throttle response, and may take a week or two of driving for you to adjust to it” A completely stock SRT-4 has gained 9whp with the throttle body alone. I’m hoping it will make a big improvement, as that is the only remaining bottleneck left in my car. I will also be port matching and honing my intake manifold to the throttle body and head while I’m installing them. Hopefully I get around to installing the direct port rails as well.

That’s odd, people really use those on the SRT-4’s??

My intake manifold gets pretty heatsoaked, so I figured I’d give it a shot… plus they are reusable, so it’ll save me the hassle of trying to hunt them down at local auto part stores. Gives me a little extra clearance from my fuel rail to my direct port nozzles too.

I think he just thought it was odd a predominantly Honda company (Hondata) would make something for the SRT-4. Checked their site… looks like they have quite a few applications for their gaskets though.

It’s easy enough to buy a bunch of gaskets, scan them in, and crank them out for any vehicle.

Yep… anything to make some extra $$

Also just scored an AEM tru-boost from JVG, that will be going in monday as well! :number1

This turd hasent blown up yet?

It’s probably going to shit the bed when I dump the 100 shot on it. I’m kind of nervous about the spray, which is why I am ‘lacking motivation’ to get that going. Either way, it’s not getting sprayed until my nitrous install is 100%, and I still need to buy a few things for that… (bottle warmer, pressure gauge, blow down tube, and a nomex jacket)

Pussy
:shifty