2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Stock internas still?

lol, doing this right now with my bmw hahaa

yup except for some reason mine always sell LOL

Stock internals on stock turb with spray. Will have to do rods and pistons for the big turb and spray, which is why it’s going to cost big $ to do the build…

FML

-Jim

Just looked into a head/cam package… I need to hit the lottery.

Shit your whore mouth and just fucking do it.

fixed

WOw , mondays fml :rofl:rofl

I was looking into what will make me happy in the long run and still be able to go piece-by-piece through the car and still make more power every time…

Going with a 3582 setup over the 3076. Increased lag will actually save my stock bottom end from exploding until I can build it, and it will make more power after it’s built. I should see about 650whp out of the 35R once the bottom end is built.

Head work is pricey, but after a ton of research I made my choice on the MAP Stage 5 head. http://www.maperformance.com/map-stage-5-cylinder-head-preparation-srt-4-map-chs-s5-srt4.html

Cams are going to be Brian Crower Stage 4’s (280’s)
http://www.briancrower.com/makes/dodge/srt4.shtml

For those of you that want to know what such an aggressive cam sounds like in a neon:

(first 15 seconds)

Tuning on a DSP with stock PCM.

why not do a billet dbb 6262, about the same cost as a regular 35r…

This.

Jim thinks shit out, whatever he does will be big!

This

Yea I want to see a 10 second srt4 come spring time

That won’t be too hard on stock turbo, I think I could cut a 10.9x on the 100 shot the way it sits right now.

35R should be here before Christmas. Buying a used kit.

I asked around and got some flow numbers on the headwork.

First number is stock head with stock lift (OEM Cam)
Second number is stock head with lift of BC S4 Cam (for comparison)
Third number is the head/cam package I’ll be running.

0.327-- Stock Lift Intake: 252cfm
0.400-- Stock Intake (BC S4 Cam): 254cfm
0.400-- Ported & +1mm valves: 334cfm

0.260-- Stock Lift Exhaust: 159cfm
0.400-- Stock Exhaust (BC S4 Cam): 169cfm
0.400-- Ported & +2mm valves: 265cfm

Cam Specs:
---------------Stock---------BC S4
Adv Dur------256/256-------280/280
Dur @ .050—172/174-------212/213
Lift----------.327/.260-----.399/.399

Car is going to be beast with Jim blowin’ ashes errwhere

Windows up!!! lol

The car is gonna pull, but I cant take full advantage of the turbo until the bottom end it built. The 35R will do 650whp at 40psi on my car. I don’t know what I’m gonna do about traction. lol

i was thinking the same, but a guy with a similar setup to my journal bearing non ported shroud 61mm turbos did a back to back comparison with the dbb 6262s. there was actually no difference at all. precision said that they wouldnt make a difference until at least 30psi. weird, i would have thought there would have been at least a difference in spool time regardless of peak psi.

doing big work on the exhaust side!