2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Pete’s trap is 117. 120 is too fast.

Pete really traps 117? If that’s the case, I probably wouldn’t bother… My car trapped 114 on the stock turb.

pussy times …i got 119

I think I’ll be 125+ as long as the car is tuned good

no shit , good luck man . get at me when its legit for inspection man lol

Well 117.8, after the couple things I change around 122 is what I calculate it will do sooo yah

Yea and I calculate SHUT THE HELL UP PETE!!

we should be a good run then :wink:

I’ll be at LVD running on opening day if you guys want to make a few passes. I’m not going to bench race all winter.

Just burned a hole in my wallet and ordered the wastegate. I got a black TiAL MVR with a 1-Bar Spring

Headed to Shako to get a few fittings and have the oil and water lines made for the new turbz…

I got a kid to trade me my Stage 2 Injectors for a set of DW 750’s, which will be enough to get the car up and running.

The 750cc injectors are rated at 3-bar, but my stock line pressure is 58psi.
I’ll be looking at 866cc @ 58psi, boost rising +1 bar on wastegate, bringing the “high” boost fuel pressure to ~73.5psi, making the highest flow of the injectors around 975cc.

I’m going to run these until I can scrape up more money to do the entire E85 setup. I still have to sell a few more things I have laying around to cover the price of the programmer, and there’s another grand worth of odds and ends I want to scoop up. Mostly dress-up stuff, but it’ll make the car look totally different.

I’m also debating on selling the complete DP nitrous setup, intake manifold and all… I think I’d unload it for a grand, considering I have to spend money on a new intake manifold. If you know anyone that may want it, PM me.

I cleaned up the wiring and layed a coat of paint in the engine bay last week to cover all of the scratches…

Put the turbo in for good today. Ran to Shako in the AM, got a few fittings I needed. Wrapped the O2 Housing with DEI Header wrap. All oil/water lines are hooked up. Jammed an air filter and matching breather on there. Wastegate showed up late today. I wanted to put it on, but ran out of time…

Pix:

Sell nitrous buy 2000cc injectors

Jammed the wastegate on… It was a bitch to get the v-band on the manifold, but it’s done.

Your power potential is going to be rated at what your injectors flow at the base pressure. Boost reference is irrelevant because you are just increasing the fuel pressure to offset the manifold pressure.

and you didnt call me, wtf

Yeah, I know?

The 750’s are going in as a temp so I can drive the car and make sure there aren’t any issues. The car won’t crack 500hp on the 750s at an 80% duty cycle.

Meh, run them up to 95 or so, I’ve never seen an issue with it ‘in the field’

big turbz for jim jim!

Doin werk!

I don’t know what I’m going to do for the rest of the winter now… I’m gonna be bored again in a few weeks, haha