2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

I received my injectors today.

I also found that I will need to tune from my Stage 2 PCM. Apparently re-flashed stock PCMs will not ready monitors… Good thing I already sold my OBDII simulator for that PCM. Have to buy another now… :facepalm

FAIL!

Seriously, threw $100 out the window on that one!

Dear jim please stop sucking dick …

That is all

im not here to suggest an intake, or tell you how to spend your money, but that filter is going to be a major choke point.

at the end of the day, quality intake + filter down stream from the mouth of the turbo > sucking in cheap advance auto spectre jointz filter.

but hey, its your money, spend it on whatever you choose.

my 2 cents ofcourse.

but either way i look forward to seeing this thing do huge burnouts

The car will get an intake eventually, I’m just pinching pennies to get the car up and running.

Big smokey burnouts will be in order, I gotta strap the ling-longs on there and rope em up

can i borrow the slicks for my tdi so i can be first tdi in the 13s with stock turbz?

Man, your car is mint! Looks great and it’s gonna have more than enough power to shut alot of cars down.

Those cars get kind of a bad rap for whatever reason, but they always kind of appealed to me. Can’t go wrong with one in black either :smiley:

The SRT-4 won the ricer award of the year 2003 through 2005. I don’t know what it is with these cars, but everybody that has one sucks, lol

Sponsored by Clutch Masters as of today… Twin Disc FX700 soon! Yeah buddy!

I don’t know if any of you heard about my CM ordeal…

Bought FX400 6-Puck sprung with aluminum flywheel.
Clutch is junk, something wrong with it
They said send it back.
I didn’t have a clutch to put in the car, nor did I want to do 2 more clutch jobs in 2010.
Emailed them.
They are giving me the FX700 for 50% off
They are taking back my FX400 for repair, then I’ll sell it.

I have maybe 2 track days worth of rubber left on them, after that I am going up to a 26" tire.

FX825!!

I guess the FX700 was replaced with the 725 and 850… I’ll have to ask them about that. %0% off a discontinued product is bullshit… at that point I’d want it for free.

When are you planning to have the new setup all dialed in on the dyno?

The car will be up and running within the next couple of weeks, but I’m gonna keep tinkering with it all winter. It’ll be out and ready to roll once it gets warm. I’ll have it out for opening day at LVD. No date set for the actual tune yet… I might just wing it, it’s seemed to work so far, lol

Sounds good, I’m very curious as to what it’ll make and how it will run at the track. How do you think it will be on the street, traction wise, with the power you’re looking for?

No traction at all, lol. At ~350whp it burned the tires to 70. I don’t really care about traction in the street bc I don’t really race unless it’s at the track

:lol Well, at least you’re honest with yourself. Sounds like it’s going to be a fun ride.

Stop posting, no one cares about this POS NEON

I want a ride when its done. Please dont kill us, thanks!

Come out opening day, we’ll tell them the car runs 15s and you can ride shotgun, lmao