2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

you got to stop sucking off all those sailors then :lol

It might be the other way around because Jim does a lot of peeing out of his butt. I think the seal is just blown. :giggedy

Maybe if your boyfriend came out I would have been able to save my ass from elliot. I pissed out of my butt 3 times today.

Painted and pinned the stock wheels. I’m very happy with the results. 1 more coat of clear in the morning and another 24 hours of dry time before the tires get mounted… Oh yeah, the pin stripe is red, I swear. Shitty cell phone pic made them look orange from the lighting.

For those of you that haven’t seen it rolling on black wheels:

did u use a real stick on pin stripe or did u paint it red then cover it and paint it black ?

looks good

1/8" Vinyl pinstripe, stuck on after 2 coats of clear and then cleared over twice… 3rd coat going over it in an hour or so

looks fucking awsome jimmy

looks good to me

Looks dope, mean looking.

Thanks guys. I think I’m going to do a few more coats of clear on the wheels and let them dry for a few days before mounting… probably next monday i should have them on the car. I want to put a ton of clear on so the stripe doesnt tear off when the tires get mounted.

hey man nice job. im in the process of repainting mine right now. sanding off the paint from last year. mine are going to be the same as yours, black with the red stripe. i did black last year, too boring. so you use those for your winter rims too??

thats it jim… time to paint them glow in the dark green

I don’t drive my car in the winter… I have another car. I’m going to run the stock wheels for a little while next year. Selling the centerlines and buying some bogarts for the track.

I was going to buy steelies before I priced out the bogarts. They would have been powdercoated flouescent green

Im getting my chomies powder coated mirror black. Got an ex that will do them $25 a rim. Will get them done in 2 days :bowdown

So now we appearently need to get me NEW rims this winter jim :ponder

screw that… if your wheels are powdercoated you can run them all winter and not even clean them until the spring…

Back in Black:

Sweet! :thumb

it would look alot better with a HUGE juan valdez along the bottom of the car

SICK!!! cant wait to see mine. my buddy just found a wrecked srt for sale. $2900. the radiator and intercooler were smashed that was it. motor was fine. good deal.

the intake manifolds are notorious for cracking too