2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

LOL I looked at this car about 2 weeks ago forsale on ls1tech. I said, “thats a damn sick car for the money”!!!

direct port nitrous = NASTY with a n20 progressive controller…no cheap shortcuts taken there…although now we have electronic nitrous controllers that are easier and much more compact to use (like the Microedge I have from harris speed works)

believe it or not, that under hood of the T/A is alot cleaner then they come stock. Even just having those nitrous lines shortened would make it look cleaner…and a wire tuck on the harness on the passenger side which is easy to do, I just havent done it yet on mine lol

The 12038104082104281" hose clamps and the chrome diff cover are the things that are annoying me. LOL

only thing that bothers me is he set it up for speed density " deleted the m.a.f " no need for doin that , car could use gettin that back and someone that could tune it back in

A properly done SD tune doesn’t leave much on the table. There are much better places to spend money than on a 90MM+ MAF to match the FAST setup.

What’s this car setup to run, a 350 shot?

progressive 300 shot

500 on pump then 300 shot on a standalone fuel system spraying with c16

I was too tired to go back and read. :lol

MAF would be very close to maxed out, so it makes plenty of sense to be SD tuned.

Jim that car is nasty bro. hope it all works out for ya. KOTS!! lol

I wouldnt mind a SD tune in the future…

Someone buy my car!!! Sick of dealing with deadbeats!!! Had 3 people say they wanted it and then never call me back or respond to emails! FML!

Bump!

Still available!

Bump

Looks like I’m gonna miss out on the ws6… My car is still up for grabs though…

That sucks dude.

Not to mention, the f-bodies actually have the proper tables to run a safe SD t00n.

I’m just gonna unload the neon and sit on the cash until I find another wheelie machine. The WS6 is pending sale, not sold yet, so who knows what’ll happen…

seriously, there has been a shit load of 10 second street driven f-bodys forsale on ls1tech between 8-14k.

Next car will def be well into the single digits… 10s are gay. lol