2004 Jetta TDi GL - Location: Atlanta GA

I am not selling this car, a friend of mine is, I’m just cross posting for him.

I know there is some interest in TDis out there and this is a clean southern car.

I am selling my 2004 Jeta TDI GL with 80,000 miles on it. Its in great condition. I am second owner of this vehicle, and I actually bought this car off this forum from a member that lives in Tennessee! Anyhow, I got the car when it had roughly 25,000 miles and it has been on the interstate ever since. I own a porter cable 7424 and the car’s paint has been cared for very well.

I haven’t posted much on vwvortex, but am a veteran member at tdiclub.com. This post is there as well

-I have a MANN and HUMMEL filter in it that has been installed since about 15,000 miles.
-There is also a aluminum trim kit and audi TT pedals.
-I also installed a premium sound system in it with a 13’’ sub in the back for just enough lows to make
the music sound great and not overbearing.
-This car also has aluminum door sills with Jetta TDiwritten on them.
-Also has a set of monster mats that are in perfect condition.
-An alpine head unit will be included along with a 4 channel amp to power the sub and the two rear MTX speakers that I have put in.

Anyhow, here are some photos!

Car is priced at $12,000, but I am open to all offers.

I am selling because I am leaving for a backpacking trip through Central America, South America, and Africa.

I always thought this was a great color car and looked sharp with the rims/tint.

I already made fun of him for listing the door sills.

HERE is his email.

Stuuupid clean, glws.

Errbody loves tdi’s.

looks great

i think you might be better off buying it out of Canada at that price…

first year of the PD… (pumpe Duese A.K.A. Pump on nozzle)

Pros:
Never need to a just timing like the ALH
more power 105hp>90hp
VNT 17 turbo (bigger turbo)

Cons:
Pumps fail
PD has a electronic Waste gate known to fail…

For the 04 first year of:
Chrome Trim
White/red Taillights

looks like a solid car, I reallllly like the wheels… even with the known PD issues I would take this car over any gasser :stuck_out_tongue:

I love that color…

TDI is the only VW I’d ever consider, that’s saying a lot. It looks super clean :tup: and 80k is stupid low mileage for a TDI

I love how TDIs hold their value :slight_smile:

i love tdi’s period.

I always wanted a TDi, he should give me a deal.