2004 Porsche Boxster

Now you need to convince someone to trade in their 07 or newer Boxster S. :slight_smile:

Surperior Auto has one, but be prepared to pay some $$$$

My bad, it’s an 06, but some serious coin…

http://www.sascars.com/2006-Porsche-Boxster/Used-Convertible/Hamburg-NY/0/2070538/Details.aspx

tell derrick to buy it lol.

LOL I tried, he was more into the dodge w/ the viper motor. I did take in a 2012 F250 that i tried to scoop up myself, but my wholesale dealer got to it before I could and I wasn’t gonna screw him.

he’s still pretty sore about that deal getting swiped out from under him.

Yeah, I think he was draggin his feet and they had a buyer

actually he agreed on the price, and asked that a sales draft be written up so that the next day he could take it to his credit union to get the loan, and when he came in the next day Mike had bought it out from under him apparently.

Well Mike wasn’t allowed to buy it, the wholesale guy put the number on it and it was promised to him. We have been having problems with calling a wholesaler and he puts a number on it and then we sell it to someone else and then we look bad.

Definitely Like how the 06 looks compared to the 04, however I would not pay 20k More just for looks lol

Wish I saw this two years ago before I got my 350z. Had the same miles and all, but like 2K cheaper.

WAT? It ls only been for sale for like 2 months…

I said I WISH I saw this before I bought my z which had 30K when I bought it.

LOL just making a comparison.

Do you still have this? My dad was asking me about it…