2004 Porsche Boxster

Just a heads up for anyone interested, I am taking in a 2004 Porsche Boxster w/ 33k on it. Black on black, new apline stereo system (amp and head unit), new tires, new brakes, leather interior, 5 speed, and soft top.

I don’t have it yet, but I will probably take it in and be able to sell it for $16k. Thats right kiddos, $16k. Sold AS IS, no warranty. Shoot me a pm, txt me or call. I normally don’t sell this kind of stuff to you guys, rather just wholesale it. Here is your shot to own a car for far less than you normally could.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3156266063.html

Same one?

pics?

Boxsters always get shit for being on the lowered end of what Porsche usually produces, but I think you would be hard pressed to find a low mileage sports car anywhere near that price, that performs as well as a boxster. glws, someone is getting a deal.

That would be the one. I’m still trying to work out the deal with the guy, but it is a steal for someone at what I will let it go for.

I’ve owned and raced 911s, 944s and Boxsters.

Boxster > 944 > 911

So a boxster is greater than a 911…

X…

Depends what you are using it for

Passed this on to my dad he needs a Porsche in his life by now

Good deal there

It handles better, it’s more predictable, it’s more fun to drive. If they gave it some balls it would be nearly the most perfect car of all time, but Porsche would lose 911 sales.

My 2.7 Boxster ran identical lap times to my 996, which has 100 more hp. My Boxster 3.2 was over 10 seconds faster per lap, but it had slicks and about $6,000 in suspension work.

Sexy ride and the price is a steal it seems. GLWS

Man, my uncle loves these and Z4’s but I would way rather see him get a boxster cause I’d rather drive that. I’ll have to pass this on to him, he could buy it if it’s what he wants.

S2000 out perform them hands down… but this is a great price for anyone looking to get into a P-car

Yeah if you like driving around at 9000rpm. :wink:

Just signed this deal up tonight and I have people banging my doors down to buy this car…I have to figure out who will get this car now :frowning:

S2000 has an edge on a base Boxster at an autocross, a Boxster S will demolish an S2000 at an autocross. On the open track an S2000 doesn’t stand a chance. Binding know where you get your info from, but I actually have raced these cars on track.

Bump! I have this car at my dealership for anyone interested! First come, first serve. I will be in today only until 9 pm

Confused… is it $16,000 or is it $21,500 (craigslist ad)

$16,000 is the price.