2004 SRT4 54k light mods

Time to get rid of the neon. I have owned this car for close to 4 years. I don’t have the time or money to play with it, so it’s time to give it up. Car was dyno’d last on stock boost with intercooler and 3" exhaust, put down 230/260.

2004, 54k Miles, no wing, holes are plugged currently so if you want to put one back on you can. I haven’t had a single problem with this car. I have a spare TPS rewire kit for it. It’s common for the TPS wiring to need redone. I thought my car needed it, but I fixed it with out rewiring it. Car has a cd player with the the factory dataport (can find ipod adapters as well as get the factory 5 disk changer).

Mods:
Megan full coilovers - lowered a few inches
AIS front mount intercooler
3" side exit with a cat (passed inspection in november with this exhaust)
Mopar stage 2 waste gate (17peak/14hold)
I have a 3" O2 housing that will come with the car (I never installed it)

Asking $13,000 obo. I am willing to work with price, but please don’t insult me.

Cell: 412-480-3714
PMs are fine

gawd your killin me here. yours has the nice seats also right? not the side impact ugly ones.

kicker option? and obviously sunroof.

Yes on the seats, but no kicker.

Price lowered to $11,500 obo.

bump

10500 ill go get a loan out tomorrow

give me your talon and ill give it to you for what i owe

pmed!

bump

bump

Wow… damn good price!!! U willing to sell those coilovers??? pm me

Not looking to pull anything off of the car right now. Let people know its for sale that arent on here lol. Gonna be on SRT4forums later today once i clean it up and take pics.

Will do… :bigthumb:

Price lowered to $11,000. Also willing to let someone take over payments for what is owed (about $9500) in exchange for a decent running vehicle that is paid off.

bump

Sold.

Should have sold the Mini!