2004 YFZ450 [470cc, suspension work] Possible Trades

I wasn’t trying to correct you, just educate you a bit. Four strokes have a lot of stuff to maintain compared to a simple re-ringing of a two stroke.

As for Honda 450 quads, I was never impressed by the two I rode. One was stock, probably beat to hell, didn’t look the best. The other was one with an HRC kit and it was peppy but still uncomfortable and the power wasn’t where it should have been IMO.

Jimbo, I wouldn’t put you to shame but I’d have my fun.:hug

LMK if you ever need a hand or some tools for stuff. I know Mike and Jeff are handy as well with the GM stuff but if you need the extra help, don’t hesitate! Now get Seth on the bandwagon and get him looking for a donor shell for his dad’s car! I hate to see that thing sit, it runs awesome!

quit bashing Honda George :’( I loved my 450r, if i ever get another quad that’s what it will be. Seth is actually looking for a car now, however its not going to anything special haha.

Sent you a PM

Sold, missing it already. :frowning:

Aww Man.

Congrats now finish 240

Well, if you want to get specific, I wound up trading it for a 240 with a complete SR. Shell isn’t 100% but its pretty solid, has a 6pt S&W cage (if I identified it correctly), and needs to get the engine installed, and paint. Together, I will be better off on the deal I made.

Frank, I was very VERY sad to watch it go…

Time to move on to more fun stuffs, and eliminate some projects. :number1

Most importantly, thanks for all of those who showed interest. It was one hell of a quad to bomb around on.

Oh dam now you got dos 240’s? I can haz drift?

It haz no 4G63. No drift for you!

We can fix this. Luckily I know a guy with some welders and a large shop

Hmm…

Yea buddy

Not feelin’ it man.

You have been disowned

You can’t disown me. YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE DAT.

WAT!

Interesting theory

indeed.

i want to see another 240 running in the govel stable!

saw you in the woods.

http://justagirlintheworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/atv2.jpg