2005 Aspen White WRX **I got new wheels 2..joining the club

For those actually looking for CPR’s, go to memoryfab.com They always have a few sets. I do NOT support faking wheels and pretending they are what they are not. Lucky for sprint hart, their labels are painted on the CPR’s/CPF’s

suck it bbs boy

has 0.000% to do with me buying bbs’s, i’ve always felt this way. ever since i was on clubrsx all the time like 3 years ago and i saw people putting type-r badges on their base or type-s rsx’s. made me :facepalm

So good.

well just to be clear this guy didn’t put work stickers anywhere.

yeah i know :lol i love this car. wheels look NASTY.

You’re an idiot. When people put the Type-R and “H” badges on their RSX TypeS’ is no big deal at all, because it’s the SAME THING.
So I suppose you think my subtle “Civic TypeS” thing I got going on makes you go :facepalm too huh?

Just for the record RSX-S does not equal DC5-R

LOL, I’m just messing with you. :hug

IMO, wheels are round, and some spin true. If they spin true, and look better than OEM plus allow for a better stance/tire fitment/increase track then I’m all for them.

It’s BASICALLY the same car and is a common thing to do, as is putting “H” badges on 94-01 Integras.

no need to get pissed and call people names :rofl

and how is it the same thing? was a type-r offered in america? no. then it’s not the same thing. i can understand if you couldn’t care less about badging, but a type-s and a type-r are not the same thing…

if you’re really asking my opinion about your badges, no, i’m not really a fan, but it obviously doesn’t matter caus it’s not my car.

+283745678 , there’s just no need to spend extra money on stickers just to pose as something it’s not

yeah, ricer mods, and the 2 cars are not even close

I do it big with both the dc5 and dc5-r badges to let everyone know the shit is modded

+1 motor, tranny, suspension, seats, steering wheel, wheels, brakes, and exterior (lip kit, i think) are just the differences i can come up with off the top of my head

(in before joey finds something wrong in this post and ignores the truth in it :lol)

i like the wheels dude.

offtopic, hows brian’s clutch in his a4 LOL?

Thanks & LOL - we still have to all meet up for pics/cruise or something

V-Limited

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/ST4TUSDESIGN/vlimited.jpg?t=1245675052

looks NASTY with that lip. i love it.

Thanks dude me too - Drove to Utica and picked it up the other day !

Looks good I see you in Cohoes all the time

Looks sick brah