2005 Aspen White WRX **I got new wheels 2..joining the club

Looks nice man. You should get one of the little STi plaques off of ebay to make it look mad legit.

Its not the $429 Real Subaru V-Limited lip (which you can only get from rallysport or the stealership). Its was just over half the price from FastWRX…unanimously the most direct replica in poly.:slight_smile:

But I might get something to put there. because it does look good imo

…We all know where “puttin’ mad stickaZ all over fake shizz” gets us dont we haha

What’s it get you?

*See page one for more

All I was saying is, Its NOT made by Subaru, so why slap on a tag? Looks clean without it…might get a sticker for the center :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, who cares. Kramer is a homo. He only buys REAL.
Fuck haters and do what you want. I did it with my wheels and don’t really care what people say, they look better with stickers on them.

holler.:number1

car looks AWESOME, LOVE those wheels

I’m not a homo. Thanks, though.

And I’m not a hater, I love your car and I love ST4TUS’ car, I just think it’s lame to pretend something is what it isn’t.

And since when is only buying real stuff something to make fun of somebody about? :lmao :lmao :facepalm

car looks good… really like the wheels…

thanks, nice accord ! I always see it your driveway on my way back from work

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/ST4TUSDESIGN/RA.jpg?t=1249492239

Cleaned these up today - thinking about putting them on

no, don’t put them on. looks wayyy bette w/out.

my .02.

+1!!!

keep them off please

+1 on the no mud flaps.

And the lip looks good.

Rears are on for now - they look much better with the new rollers since the outside edge of the flap is flush with outside of the rim

damn mad nice car

very nice man, do your tires rub with your fenders? those are real close lol

No rubbing - fenders were rolled and camber plates are just about maxed out

do you still have the hks bov?

No sir