2005 Mustang Coupe......my review

It was only a V6 but i would say these arent to be laughed at… its really a quick car and theyve come a long way.

what do you all think…for 25 grand?

read my review on auto123.com by clicking my signature and following the link on the site under mustang coupe.

Yeah, my Dad works for Ford as the National Remarketing Manager and and had a GT Conv. at the auction in Montreal, So he decided to bring it home for a couple weekends. unfortunately auto :roll: but i had a great time with it!

I found the Tranny a but sluggish but still a blast without T/C!

And damn PimpSauce, Red topless GT! Ladies were lovin it!

My Dad’s GT is incredible, definitely the most fun I’ve had in a car. Beautiful interior, amazing performance, super cool car.

i dont think id buy one cause having a v6 stang is a bit like getting an ice cream sundae with no cherry on top

but still, a great car

I have a road test review of the new GT in 2 weeks (convertible)

cant wait

Mustangs = teh lose

Have you driven one of the new ones?

teh lose?

I saw some hot chick driving a GT model today, black with red stripes over the hood and side. Normally i hate stripes but this thing looked SO F_ucking nice!!! Gorgeous car all around, although i hear it handles like crap from a friend who has one.

i drove a 05 GT 5spd… Had lots of pull down low but once out of second gear it kinda died… Definatly not as fast as everyone says they are…
I love the styling but the interior quailty sucks compared to anything from Japan… Its no G35/350 but i guess its a nice alternative if u like Ford.

i perfer my valvetrain without permaset plastic thank you…Ford

buddy of mine helped tool the engine line, didn’t like what he saw, I didn’t like what he said…