2005 NFR Honda S2000

sorry i missed this

short answer: rebuilt engine not very long ago but i have no paperwork to prove it as it was done 2 owners ago. i am 99.9% certain on this as i’ve been driving the car for 3 months now, put over 3000miles on it and it runs flawless, makes zero ticks or irregular sounds and burns zero oil.

long answer: Ever since Damir(aero93) fucked me on that subaru i’ve been pretty skeptical of what people say when it comes to buying cars. I got this F20c from a car i bought from a girl in Mass. She told me the car had a new transmission put in it and the engine rebuilt by the previous owner who she got it from in PA. She had owned the car for only a couple months before she slid it into a guardrail and totaled it out while driving it in January…smh. I took it with a grain of salt, hoping it was true but without a receipt i had no proof. i couldn’t even get the car started when i bought it because the battery was dead and i left my spare battery on my workbench that morning when i left to go get the car (i did put a battery in it when unloading it). Upon dismantling the car i realized that indeed it did have a new transmission with a vin indicating it was from a car wreck at 19kmi and a brand spanking new oem clutch disk, act lightweight flywheel, act hd pressure plate all expensive parts. This backed up her story as far as i was concerned and then put this engine into this car when i got it. I’ve had this car on the road since early April and i will attest that is a solid running car. The engine makes no noises it shouldn’t make, it shoulds great, vtec kicks in yo, and it burns no oil. I’ve driven this car every day for almost the past 3 months straight, it’s solid and reliable. I would not hessitate to jump in the car and drive it to florida tomorow. Anyone who knows me will vouch that i am not a bullshitter or a storyteller and that i am a straight shooter and honest guy. Anyone who’s seen the car will attest to it.