2006 Camaro concept to be introduced this january

Mustangs do have decent rears

where was the camaro 3 years late at…in all ls1 years Z28 ate up the GT

i love my seats…very comfy to me idk what is soo shitty about the interior…very clean with no many buttons and shit all over th place…you sir are a sad mistaken fool

mustang came out in 64, camaro came out in 67
it simple math really
64-67=3
3= years the camaro was behind the mustang

I hate the seats in the camaro’s and the interior is horrible compared to a mustang, you can’t really debate that.

i think that fbods handle pretty well for the size of the car. in the case of the 4th gens…no, they dont have IRS, but the higher-end mustangs werent blowing them away at handling, its close. u cant even compare the engines unless u thro a cobra into the mix also. as far interior, i dont see anything bad about the 4th gen interior. its definatley not junky at all. its pretty clean and basic, and doesnt feel cheap in my eyes. no, it might not be on the level of the newest GM cars (GTO, C6, ect) but its still good. i would hardly call the camaro a hunk of shit w/ a good engine. :rolleyes:

not to be a smart A$$ but 64-67= -3 but still a great point! lol sorry

Damn you stole my thunder. At least you can get 12s before it breaks.

I think another factor was the price, from what i remember a mustang GT was like 25k when a Z28 was around 28K or more.

Why does the ass end of that car remind me of a cavalier/cobalt? I think they Fucked up big time on this car come back too. Next they will make it a four door - -

ahem, people… that is a bad photoshop… its an alfa romeo

PS :eek2: fucking badass looking at least, i’m sure it’ll be hot

edit: article link http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0409phr_camaro/ at a glance no numbers but a v6 and 5.3 v8

^^^that is the concept some kid drew like 2 years ago and if it does look like that then ill be all over it

they are saying the motors will be 240hp 6 cyl,5.3 300 hp v8,6.0 400 hp v8, but who knows guess we will find otu in january

im just we can get a ls2 in one for around 26000

some thats some photoshop, some art student drew… there have been ZERO Camaro concept pics posted. GM is keeping it under wraps

I don’t think GM will bring back the camaro, it didn’t sell well when it was here and will not sell well if they bring it back. They need to realize the mustang can nevar lose and design something completely new(with a new name also).

:blue: :smiley:

its already coming back…

actually V8 Camaro sales to V8 Mustang sales in 02, the Camaro did win

but the V8 Mustangs did beat the TA in sales

77redneck is kinda right. Camaros are cheap cars. They had 1997 Sunfire interiors till the day they stopped being produced. Sure the higher end models had decent leather and some other stuff, but the dash, paneling, gauges, instruments, radio were all that of an economy car. Most of us are more than willing to trade that all for the awesome performance the car had, but the majority of the demographic didnt. The Mustang was a little better in that department, and it had more of a sexy figure, and its marketing campaign was a lot better. To the lay person, it was just cooler to have a Mustang than a Camaro. Hopefully Chevy will spend a little bit more money on making it a complete car instead of cheaping out on the minor details.

actually rumor states, that the Camaro will come back on the Sigma-Lite chassis, which is modified GTO/CTS chassis. So chances are, it may actually be produced by Holden as well.

:greddy:

Australian Muscle!!! :mrT:

Interesting but for some reason when i see this pic from this angle i think of a jaguar

I really like the exterior look on the T/A and the camaro before they stopped producing them. But it does seem that alot of gm’s cars interiors are kinda blah. Oh well i guess the performance makes up for the small things such as the interior.