2006 Camaro concept to be introduced this january

no it does not, or the camaro and ta would still be produced and the mustang would be dropped. Us gearheads are a little different than the majority of car owners. I could give a rats ass about interior or comfort in a sports car, but a lot of people want it all, and the mustang is a much better car overall than the camaro ever was.

photoshopped alfa romeo

nope, sketch photoshopped… check the link i posted

no, photoshopped alfa romeo, check the photo below

i’m not talking about that one, i’m talking about the pic that I posted
“We get our best idea of what the new-for-2007 Camaro will look like from the members of cheersandgears.com, a website of and for GM enthusiasts. This drawing by artist Chris Pauwels is said to be very close. Many members on the site have close connections to GM and give the rendering credence.”
“PHR commissioned computer artist and animator Kris Horton to smooth out Pauwel’s drawing. Horton added color, put realistic wheels and tires on and modeled it in diffuse natural light. The resemblance to the Opel Insignia is striking. Insiders say the base model will be a V6 RS and the performance version will have a 5.3-liter V8 (that’s 327 cubic inches!) and be called SS. A year or two later, a more powerful Z28 performance model will follow on, perhaps with a 6-liter V-8.”

ya, the rendering your talking about has been around for years… it wont be the car gm debuts either

http://www.naskie18.com/eyes/100_0431.JPG

^^^ hmm maybe but i doubt it

that’s hideous :ugh:

thats the Chevy SS… another 30s-40s gay retro concept

GM Management sucks, end of story.

I just hope they let the Firebird RIP… :frowning:

as a fan of both mustangs and f-bodys.

The Fbody has a better quality, Shitty instrument panel, Better seats and a better stereo system. Handling, well its a big car.
1998-2002 camaros looked much better than the 2 mustang models 96-98 / 99-2004. Transams where just a girly looking ride :greddy::kekegay:

Humm i think u missed the point i was trying to make. What i was saying is that the ta and the camaro have a great engine. The interior might not be so great but at least it performs well in other categorys. I wasnt stating anything about comfort or anything. Yes your right most gearheads are more suited to performance things rather than cosmetic or comfort.

my girly ride would own your piece of shit :dunno:

:rofl: :rofl: you better have more than 329 hp in a 2 ton slug and get a better driver :rofl: :rofl:

:frowning: damnit i suck

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: