2006 Corvette C6-Z06

Drivetrain Layout:
7.0L 427ci 3-Valve VVT V8. (Coded: LS7) Ram Air Induction.
535hp/525lb-ft torque
100ft Skid: 1.14g Lateral Handling
Est Curb Weight: 2915lbs
Transmission Options: 6-spd Manual Transmission (Tremec T56) Std. 6-spd Manumatic Transmission Opt.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jr551/c6z06.jpg

nice, whats the price tag gonna be?

I think with Navigation, and the 6spd Manual, it’ll be about $57,000-$60,000

viper spanker

if that proves to be accurate, ill be very impressed. :bigok:

x2

Under 3000lbs eh?

That’s an awesome vette, if the numbers hold true cause I love the redesign.

Normal skidpad is 300ft and sometimes you see 200 ft. I have no idea how the 100ft numbers would relate to a standard 300 ft. skidpad

300ft #'s are 1.03
200 #'s are 1.09

from what I read, the car has a built in G-meter, that displays where the navigation is.

I really hope all those #s are true!!! :wackit:

I ordered one. Can’t wait.

:down: some guy on corvette forum did that rendering in photoshop…not a GM picture

you fulfill a lot of bad information, again the corvette forums are filled with old windbags who feel the corvette is the best piece of machinery on the planet. Bob Lutz came on to LS2.com to confirm. Although he did state that the brake coolers would be pushed down just a tad

blue. i think its cool that you post this type info, but im sayin that how can corvette sites have bad info but LS2.com have all the answers??? i would think that ppl that r on the vettes sites also frequent LS2.com. I see the same info u post here, but it isnt presented as offical, because as of right now its all speculation. that pic is nothing more than one of the “old windbags” on the forum, taking a C6 pic into photoshop and rendering it based on rumors of the new Z.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=873159

just ROLLING throw

there are many GM Reps who are clearly identified with highlighted names who post on LS2.com.

But I’ll take Bob Lutz’s word over yours :slight_smile: