2006 Evolution 700whp build!! lots o pics

Sick X3.

Plan on making Power on the street? with E-85 you better step to 1200-1600’s

So sick, I would Have a Very similar setup…that turbo is good for 8’s!

Thanks man, according to some top dogs the 1600’s are required for the E85 but they are HORRIBLE for daily driving which leads to me running a twin fuel rail setup with (8) 1600cc injectors set at a lower % load so i can control them a little better… we will see when the time comes, cant justify spending like $900 on injectors alone and $400 on fuel rails to run E85 lol :nuts:

i actually sold my left kidney!! Umm, shep tranny wont be put in till i get it tuned and it proves to me that my stocker is garbage… lol

this thread has too much SBR…

HOMECOMING!!!

hopefully you take that day off from working on your car to get drunk with the rest of us :):slight_smile:

crazy project though.

Dude, I didn’t realize you already pulled your engine and what not. Damn… I’ll swap you a k04 for your 37r? I’ll even pitch in like $100. Seriously though, if you need any help LMK

If switching to the dual fuel rail wouldn’t you look to run say (8) 1000cc or perhaps smaller injectors? From my experience and reading on the subject the larger injectors tend to be rough for daily driving due to using only a low flow rate through huge injectors, which using more super-sized injectors would not help as the problem is large injectors are best at regulating large amount of fuel and not so good at regulating small amounts of fuel used at light or partial throttle conditions.

I am up for it!!! let me know we can do kegs and eggs!

dude!
im looking for a place to drink early in the AM! PM me your cell. IM def. down for some kegs and eggs!! or you can meet us in the AM but im sure itll just be KEGS :):slight_smile:

Yup, I know allll about the price of a Tilton clutch… its :puke:

Is that the one you are running? I am hoping that the clutch that i am runnning right now holds up, but according to those who have similar HP ratings, they claim it actually starts slipping in 3rd and 4th gear pulls…

There are some other options from Tilton right now with a Twin cerametallic one that has the clamping force of a triple carbon, but the price of an organic :slight_smile:

Have i seen you at PRP before?

IT’S COMETIC for fucks sake

:rofl:

:kekegay: :kekegay: :kekegay:

i noticed your designated gutted slicked shop 240 you tune has a parachute… does this mean i will need one too since my DD will be just about as fast :bowrofl:

keystroke accidents happen

winter bench racing at it finest

Eric u r a loser

ha ha last time i help you out traitor! cant even back up a fellow friend…

:LOL:

sounds like a nice build

You talk too much shit.

bring it any time you’d like cupcake